[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DC Rebirth #1 is the best comic I've ever read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cuckyoutuber.jpg (48 KB, 1060x175) Image search: [Google]
cuckyoutuber.jpg
48 KB, 1060x175
>>
>>83237022

Not quite that but it promises enough that it got me into a comic book store to buy it and I had stopped buying DC comics after Nu52 fucked things up.

I must be a nostalgic buyer because the other two things I purchased were "Future Quest" and "Lois & Clark".

And I'll be back for a bunch of the new Rebirth titles too. I want to try everything but three titles.
>>
>>83237022
I fucking hate this inbred looking ass
>>
>>83237167
future quest was surprisingly good/fun
>>
>>83237022
>best read
That shows that someone doesnt really read comics or understand them.
Its Ok, but not good.
>>
How much do you think Rebirth will sell?
>>
>>83237022
Does anyone on /co/ even know who Drake is?
>>
>>83240106
>doesnt really read comics or understand them
that's comicdrake for ya
>>
>>83241351
I hope not, motherfucker doesn't deserve any exposure
>>
File: Not the poopy ones.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Not the poopy ones.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>>83237022
>>
Are there any worthwhile youtube channels about comics that aren't on the cusp of prentension?
>>
>>83242969
No
>>
>>83242969
I like NerdSync and ComicPOP
>that aren't on the cusp of prentension
only NerdSync then, I wouldn't say ComicPOP is pretentious but Sal can be pretty cynical and hypocritical at times
>>
File: COmic drake.jpg (16 KB, 739x93) Image search: [Google]
COmic drake.jpg
16 KB, 739x93
>>83237022
Literally /co/ the youtuber
>>
>>83243084
>ComicPOP
Fuck that faggot
>>
>>83243084
My Opinions

God tier
NerdSync
Comicstorian
Comicexplain

Great tier
Varient comic

Shit tier.

The rest.

Gay tier

Super effective
>>
>>83244710
idk, Rob is really hit or miss for me
half the time he's Morgan Freeman and the other half he puts me to sleep

Comicstorian doesn't really contribute with anything so I didn't mention him
he and Variant are mostly for normies trying to get into comics
not saying it's a bad thing though

Faust is unsolicited opinions on Israel???I liked some of his earlier videos but the flamboyancy makes it hard to watch sometimes
at one point he moved almost exclusively to anime and I unsubbed
comicbookgirl is just an over the top tumblerina

I like NerdSync because they start discussions, as Scott explained it they're like the PBS Idea Channel but for comics

And I like ComicPOP because of Back Issues, It's fun to break down storylines to the point they sound dumb, the normie reactions can be funny too full homo for Ben

Caped Joel and Comic Drake are cancer

don't really have opinions on sammiereads and comicbookcast
>>
>>83244710
>Comicstorian
>Comicexplain
>great
K lol
>>
when are we gonna get comic critics who can legitimately talk art and technique rather than just criticize dialogue (also more than dialogue goes into writing and people tend to forget this when it comes to comics)
>>
>>83241351
He is one of the guys from the GayTheory channel
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.