[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Star Wars and MCU crossover /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1438437440697.jpg (796 KB, 1200x721) Image search: [Google]
1438437440697.jpg
796 KB, 1200x721
Should Star Wars and MCU crossover /co/?
>>
>>83226933
No. Crossovers suck most of the time.
>>
>>83226933
Yes. But wait until DC has an announcement coming.
>>
File: The dark side.jpg (56 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
The dark side.jpg
56 KB, 500x376
>>83226933
Could be cool.
>>
>>83226933
I wouldn't mind seeing one of the aliens from one of the franchises, in the background of the other, but more than that, no.
>>
>>83227002
Well frieza is a mutant at the Xavier school for gifted retards.
So Star Wars wouldnt be that far out
>>
>>83226933
That's a legit awesome Star-Lord costume.

Hate the laser pistols they gave back to him. Just give him space SMGs.
>>
File: is_this_all_a_quip_to_you.jpg (48 KB, 645x341) Image search: [Google]
is_this_all_a_quip_to_you.jpg
48 KB, 645x341
>>83226933

I was just thinking the other day how Star Wars needs more quips, so... yes.
>>
You know what? Why not. As long as it's a separate what-if universe and not main universe canon for either.
>>
>>83227378

So that way, Darth Vader could have a child with Nebula who would defeat an empowered clone of the Emperor by turning the Infinity Gems to the Light side of the force...?

With a laser-sword fight...?
>>
>>83227574
And we can find out that Captain America has actually been a sith lord all along.
>>
only if it's explicitly non-canon to both franchises

could be fun
>>
>>83226933
I would rather see a Starwars/Godzilla crossover.
>Godzilla ripping capitol ships in half
>wrecking shit on Coruscant
>blasting Star Destroyers out of the sky with radiation breath
>burrowing deep into the heart of a Super Star Destroyer
>>
File: ejaculaser.jpg (12 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
ejaculaser.jpg
12 KB, 480x240
>>83227773

Meanwhile, Black Widow competes in a podrace in order to sell the Iron Man armor to some Jewish alien stereotype so that she can buy a young Scarlet Witch from slavery in order to train her in the ways of the light side to fight against Starkiller Base's Ejaculaser.

And we find out that Darth Vader really build Vision!
>>
>>83226933
Frame it as someone from some far off century telling the story to some kids or something. That way you can have the whole "A long time ago" without having to have the Marvel characters time travel.
>>
>>83228117
Either that, or a "What If" story.
>>
Nightcrawler ends up with a lightsaber and accidentally cuts his tail off.
>>
Galactus shows up wanting to eat Starkiller Base. Get a face full of planet killing laser.
>>
>>83227072
What the hell are you talking about anon?
>>
>>83229131

He's probably referencing a random easter egg in a random x men comic that has frieza in the background as a student or something.

Or maybe a frieza expy is in an x-men book.

let's wait and see
>>
>>83226933
sure, why not.

>>83226980
this
>>
but Star Wars takes place a long time ago
>>
https://youtu.be/MDUrw7j0UA4
>>
It would be awesome to see a brief moment that confirms that Star Wars takes place in the MCU, but I don't feel like they should interact much other than that.
>>
>>83226933
Pretty sure Bendis would wet himself his GotG run has a lot if Star Wars references.
>>
File: nodding.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
nodding.gif
2 MB, 235x240
A post credit scene in Infinity War part 2 would be the best place for one.
>Thanos in some space hell/after-life
>He's grumbling about his defeat
>Next to him are all the other bad guys from Marvel films and Star Wars film
>Somebody makes a quip
>Fin
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.