[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blaster Nation 501
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: BN501.png (422 KB, 772x1158) Image search: [Google]
BN501.png
422 KB, 772x1158
This one hurts

It's way too familiar
>>
Ash is gonna kill someone. Possibly herself
>>
>Yeah, I'm so sorry. Say, your mom, is uh, she and Dad into the whole 'open relationship' thing?
>>
>>83226471
Personally, I'm thinking Rinnie walks out in one piece, then Ash slowly ramps up the crazy. This will be pointed out to Rinnie as being a natural consequence of her selfishness, instead of Ash being cray.
>>
>>83226573
>his will be pointed out to Rinnie as being a natural consequence of her selfishness, instead of Ash being cray.
not so sure about that. BN doesn't seem like they'd ignore the flaws of their characters
>>
File: Frank.webm (301 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Frank.webm
301 KB, 500x282
>>83225836
It's fucking high school all over again
>>
>>83226471
>Possibly herself

She become straight because red head ruin her for women.
>>
I am at least a little relieved that Ash doesn't sound like she's being completely blindsided by this.
>>
>>83227307
Well even the most delusional people know what "we need to talk about our relationship" means
>>
>>83226492
>"Is your mom still married to that guy?"
>"...You mean my dad?"
>>
>>83227342
The most delusional people do not.
>>
>>83227342
No not really. There have been times where girls have taken "we need to talk about our relationship" as "You can probably convince me that we should stay in a relationship."
>>
File: chocg.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
chocg.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>83225836

I don't know if I can handle Ash's reaction in the next page.
>>
File: S1e4_mabel_in_sweater_land.png (1 MB, 1353x746) Image search: [Google]
S1e4_mabel_in_sweater_land.png
1 MB, 1353x746
>>83227224
There's something about this comic that manages to tap into these horrible, youthful experiences...
>>
>>83230374
Honestly part of the reason I hate Matt is because he reminds me of the worst parts of me back when I was a teenager. Of course it's compounded by the fact that he's like 30 and never grew out of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.