[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Cavanagh Will Be a Series Regular in "The Flash"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 20
File: Cavanagh-social-7a504.jpg (61 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
Cavanagh-social-7a504.jpg
61 KB, 900x470
When "The Flash" returns for Season 3 this fall, so will Tom Cavanagh. According to Entertainment Weekly, Cavanagh will be back as a season regular, though it's unclear at this time just who he'll be playing.

Over the past two seasons of the show, Cavanagh has played two separate characters: in the first season, he was Eobard Thawne, aka Reverse Flash, masquerading in the form of Earth-1's Harrison Wells; and in Season 2, he played Earth-2's version of Harrison "Harry" Wells. However, in the Season 2 finale, he and his daughter Jesse returned home to Earth-2 with the help of Earth-3's Jay Garrick.

However, as the report points out, Cavanagh could be playing an entirely different character thanks to the events of the Season 2 finale: the original Earth-1 Harrison Wells. In the finale, Barry went back in time and stopped Reverse Flash from murdering his mother, meaning he has upset time as he knew it. As such, it's entirely possible that Reverse Flash never went on to murder Wells and his wife.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/tom-cavanagh-will-be-a-series-regular-in-the-flash-season-3
>>
File: 1451289870575.gif (339 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
1451289870575.gif
339 KB, 213x199
>every season he's a different wells
I like this
>>
>Tom plays a different version of Wells every season
I like it
>>
>>83223618
We Earth-3 Wells now?
>>
>>83223993
Original Earth-1 Wells seems more likely.
>>
>>83223993
Nope Earth-1 Wells is this timeline Eobard hasn't kill him.
>>
In the original timeline before Reverse Flash killed Wells, didnt the particle accelerator go off much later than in the new one?

so what, there's no longer any metas?
>>
>>83224092
Maybe Eart-1 Well's wife persuade him of make the particle accelerator because she thought it was unsafe.
>>
>>83223618
>it's unclear at this time just who he'll be playing...
>but he'll obviously be playing the original Earth-1 Wells

What a rollercoaster ride that was. Great article.
>>
>>83224092
Ronnie not dead.

Eddie not dead.
>>
>>83223618
>>83223721
>>83223738
>>83223993
>>83224041
>>83224046
>>83224092
You people do know what Flashpoint is right? You do realize the first few episodes everyone will be dead or different right?

Hes just going to be E2 Wells after Barry lets his mom die in the like 4th episode.
>>
>>83224092
>In the original timeline before Reverse Flash killed Wells, didnt the particle accelerator go off much later than in the new one?
Yes. In the original timeline, the particle accelerator didn't go off until 2020.
>>
File: 5 thumbs up.jpg (66 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
5 thumbs up.jpg
66 KB, 508x720
>>83223618
>>
Jesse is also coming back, so it's probably just Harry.
>>
>>83224227
Why would he need to be E2 Wells, when there's a perfectly healthy E1 Wells hanging out on his own Earth?
>>
>>83224366
Or Earth 1 Jesse
>>
Fingers crossed he's Earth-3 Wells.
>>
Okay I really like him as an actor but I really don't want this to be a Malcom situation.
>>
>>83224403
why?
>>
>>83224227
We all now what is Flashpoint anon even normies read that one, but the series probably change some stuff for example there is a big possibility that Tom is gonna be Wells from Earth-1 because Matt want to come back too and he wants to be RF, i love both of them
>>
>>83224391
Because there isnt? Are you retarded? Its Flashpoint. Barry isnt going to go back to the Earth and everything will be fine. Theyll all be dead or different or evil.

After he saves his mom everything will be back to normal and the show will divide episodes between E1 and E2 and E3.
>>
>>83224431
For what like 4 episodes? There will obviously be episodes on E2 with Wells helping Jesse catch criminals and teach her how to use her powers.
>>
Earth-1 Wells is unlikely. Remember, he was going to not even take the role until they told him the twist.
>>
>>83224426
Because it could be fun.
>>
>>83224434
After he lets his mom die. Not after he saves her.
>>
File: YES_YES.gif (2 MB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
YES_YES.gif
2 MB, 300x204
>>83224166
>Eddie not dead
>>
>>83224434
I don't get it. Your reason is that in Flashpoint everything goes topsy-turvy so dead people are alive and alive people are dead when Barry's mom gets saved. E1 Wells was dead when Barry's mom was dead, so by your standards, E1 Wells should be alive when Barry's mom is alive.
>>
>>83224690
Im saying that they wouldnt waste the time on it being E1 Wells and if they do itll only be for a few episodes so he will be E2 Wells most of the season.
>>
>>83224227
everything is going to be slightly different. Let's be real here, CW is a network show and they don't take chances. There will be no major differences. Cisco will still make epic nerd culture references, iris will still be annoying an flash will save the day by running in a circle.
>>
>>83224575
>Eddie isn't dead
>Iris and Barry weren't raised together
LOVE TRIANGLE ROUND 2
>>
so which dad will kill reverse flash and fix the flashpoint in the season 3 finale?

>wells
>black dad
>jail dad / jay dad
>oliburs dad

flash has so many dads, it wouldnt make sense to have green arrow dad kill thawne at the end of the season
>>
>>83227179
>he thinks this will last all season

Flashpoint will end by episode 8 at the latest.
>>
>>83227242
It's pretty much confirmed with Arrow saying it won't be part of the Flashpoint stuff and that December with the 4 show crossover the Flashpoint universe will last an episode or maybe a two parter.
>>
>>83226981

Which is kind of fucked for me because I loved the dad dynamic Joe and Barry had. And it tickled my fetish for Iris and Barry incest without it being completely incest so i didn't have to feel guilty about it.
>>
>>83224434
Are you the same kind of anon that thought Flash wouldn't have any time travel shenanigans? Because you're really coming off as him.
>>
>>83223618
Since they did Flashpoint does that mean we can get white actors to play white characters (Iris and Wally)?
Also fuck all this gay multiverse shit.
>>
>>83224420
I don't think it will.

The Malcolm problem is that Malcolm has no interesting stories anymore. He only exists to piss Thea and Ollie off, while they continue to keep giving him chances he doesn't deserve. He's just there to exist because people like Barrowman.

Tom C. isn't playing the same character between all these seasons though. In s1 he played a sociopath time traveler who took a man's identity. in s2 he played a eccentric genius with neurotic tendencies, who was kind of a dick but had a soft core underneath it all.

as for s3, it's hard to say. i think him playing e1 for the flashpoint stuff is a given, but that won't last the whole season. i imagine barry rechanging time again will cause jesse and harry not to go back to e2 through some dumb ripple effect.
>>
>>83223618
He'll be OG Wells because of time-fuckery and the super collider won't have been finished yet.
>>
>>83228769
>i imagine barry rechanging time again will cause jesse and harry not to go back to e2 through some dumb ripple effect.

It's called causing a time boom anon.
>>
>>83227388
oh, so then forced drama with iris and everyone bitching at barry for going to save his mom

great
>>
every one's assuming they'll do flashpoint, but they're probably so obsessed with surprising the fans that everything will be just peachy when Barry gets back, he'll be married to iris, he'll be BFFs with wells and his mommy will have cookies waiting for him
>>
>>83229738
flashpoint should have been a big cw tv event between the 4 shows. something for the writers to have in their back pockets, maybe like a get out of jail free card if they fucked up too bad/ lost ratings. a way to start over fresh.

arrow could have benefited from a flashpoint storyline / retcon after the fact immensely.
>>
>>83230640
No anon. Don't you see. Flash is specifically changing the timeline with Flashpoint to not include Arrow. He has cast off that dead corpse and no longer exists with it. And in doing so has freed all the people who have been trapped in watching Arrow because it exists with the Flash. We're free of Arrow and no longer tied to it. God bless the Flash.
>>
>>83223618
>Earth-1 Cavanagh's back
it was worth it.
>>
File: wat.png (205 KB, 433x276) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
205 KB, 433x276
>When "The Flash" returns for Season 3 this fall
Why

That was such a perfect ending
>>
File: Guide-to-the-DC-New-52.jpg (72 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Guide-to-the-DC-New-52.jpg
72 KB, 570x300
>>83224434
>Its Flashpoint
>After he saves his mom everything will be back to normal
>>
>>83229503
>The Pied Piper Effect
>>
>>83228769
>>83229503
Or E2 Wells and Jesse show up on Earth 1 and are all, "WTF did you do, Berrie?"
>>
>>83229738
But then what would be the conflict, anon? Your theory is missing something.
>>
>>83230797
I am actually looking forward to Mayor Queen. If they do it half as good as Ex Machina the show should become very watchable.
>>
>>83234126
How would they know the changes that altering the past of an alternate earth would do though?
>>
>>83234213
If they are not on that Earth when it changes they may be unaffected. I've seen similar explanations before (being outside time, etc) I know it's not the best explanation but it's slightly better than a hand wave.
>>
>>83234264
But again, how would they know it happened? They're living their lives back on their own earth, and without their own Vibe the only way they'd know what's going on in a different earth is travelling directly to it.
>>
>>83234330
Unless they fanagle some device. In universe explanations are always second string, unfortunately.
>>
>>83234377

I forgot to add that they won't be immune to the changes in the time stream due to the fact that people from earth 1 interacted with them and their earth on multiple occasions. Hell, the entire thing of knowing about the multiverse was something that was brought about by events on earth-1.
>>
>>83234444
I thought about that too but I don't see the show letting that get in the way.

By this logic Zoom would still control Earth 2. Now...would he still be able to destroy the multiverse without Barry as Flash?
>>
>>83233045
>That was such a perfect ending
What? Retconning the entirety of the first 2 seasons was "perfect"?
>>
>>83234166
barry hav time cancer
>>
>>83234524
>By this logic Zoom would still control Earth 2. Now...would he still be able to destroy the multiverse without Barry as Flash?

If Barry saving his mom does undo the entire first two seasons then Zoom wouldn't even know about the multiverse in the first place. Yes earth 2 gets fucked but that's just how it goes with events in the past being altered. On the bright side he wouldn't be stealing Jay's speed and Jay wouldn't be a prisoner.
>>
File: messedup.jpg (62 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
messedup.jpg
62 KB, 200x274
>>83234638
>>
>play the same character every season
>except in reality there all different characters
>manage to portray them perfectly so that there's noticeable differences that make them more likeable or hated
Cavanagh is probably one of the things I enjoy most about the DC CW-verse. Second being Captain Cold
>>
>>83234702
Oh and to add to this, Zoom would indeed be ruling earth 2 but it would be short lived given that his own tinkering with himself is what caused his cellular degeneration in the first place.
>>
>>83234702
>On the bright side he wouldn't be stealing Jay's speed and Jay wouldn't be a prisoner.

So timeline goes: Zoom sees Barry, knows there's multiverse and nabs Jay?

Would Zoom just die from the Velocity 9 then?

I am okay with problems that solve themselves.
>>
File: Robert Queen.jpg (76 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
Robert Queen.jpg
76 KB, 504x504
>>83224227
>>83223618
So I guess we won't get Robert Queen then.

Shame, that had potential too.
>>
>>83234751
Yeah, Zoom bad end, that's what I surmised.
>>
>>83234772
Yes, as I pointed out in >>83234751

>>83234749
>Second being Captain Cold

Shame we probably won't be seeing him until Legends of Tomorrow undoes his death in a later season.
>>
Slightly unrelated, but can someone please explain what a Time Remnant is and how that doesn't fuck shit up for the future
>>
>>83234894
That confused the hell out of me too.
>>
>>83234846
Yes, which i acknowledged in >>83234798
>>
>>83234894
It's like when Marty and Doc go back to 1955 in Back to the Future II and there are two versions of themselves already there.

Zolomon can kill them because the speed force is bullshit.
>>
>>83234894
The way Barry explained it makes a little bit of sense. You basically break off a past version of yourself and from then on, either one of you (whichever you don't send off to die) is a time remnant, as even though it's a past version of you, you are both travelling along divergent presents into divergent futures.
>>
>>83235041
>break off a past version of yourself
Instructions unclear.
>>
>>83234894
You time travel just a few seconds into the past creating a timeline where you meet yourself, if only by a few seconds. Once you go into the past you have now altered the timeline that would have caused you to go back in time to do so.

This naturally creates a paradox which is why the fucking Time Police, excuse me, the Time Wraiths come in to fuck your shit up. Every Time Remnant alters the timeline which is why Barry says he can't do it all the time.
>>
>>83235106
If we're to view time as a line, and a line as something that is composed of multiple points, then the newest point in the line yanks an old point out of place by jumping backwards on the line. >>83235151 also does a good description on how it works.
>>
>>83235200
As someone who works with 1 dimensional objects this is usually when I graph it out.

Do you mean revert to and diverge from a previous point in the line?
>>
>>83234779
I guess I'm the only one who wants to see Arrow Dad.
>>
>>83235252
Considering the remnant Barry used was his past self, it's less diverging and more making a new line that runs parallel to the current one.

Also, that crisis death was a pretty sweet easter egg.
>>
File: rmaRUCf.png (1 MB, 1366x714) Image search: [Google]
rmaRUCf.png
1 MB, 1366x714
Alternate universe Eobard came back in time and killed/replaced Wells from that universe, but rather than being erased by Eddie's suicide, he escaped into an alternate dimension, where he caused every little bad thing that ever happened to Barry, from his dog running into the street to getting splashed by a puddle to his high school girlfriend giving him mono.

SCREENSHOT THIS
>>
Did you all catch the Green Lantern reference in season one when Cold said "I thought this airport was shut down" and Barry said "It was. A test pilot disappeared."
>>
>>83235354
The whole show's been chock full of them.
>>
>>83235317
>Also, that crisis death was a pretty sweet easter egg.
Oh hell yes.

Making a new line in time travel doesn't really make sense unless you create an alt universe from scratch. It would diverge, then run parallel.

I know I am being anal retentive about this but that's just me.
>>
>>83235327
>to his high school girlfriend giving him mono.
>"Thats right barry, your girlfriend WAS faithful!"
>"I kissed her, Barry, It was me!"
>"I purposefully got mono to give it to her!"
>"And while i was giving it to her, turns out it was her first kiss!"
>"I stole her first kiss barry!"
>"A friend gave me the idea!"
>"DIOOOOO"
>>
Okay but seriously why does he whisper all his lines that aren't yelling?
At least Harry did.
>>
Wait, what if Eddie wasn't Eobard's ancestor but just like, a great great great great great uncle, and Eobard used holograms and/or moving real fast to pretend to "die" as a way of seeming to no longer be a threat when in reality he returned to his own time and is just waiting to come back, keeping Wells' face just to torment Barry?
>>
>>83235408
I guess it was poorly worded. What I meant about the lines is that they're your personal time line, with each point being you, not the full on timeline of entire universes.
>>
>>83235476
Explain singularity
>>
>>83235514
Not to be a dick but...want to draw a picture for me?
>>
>>83235548
They didn't really close the wormhole in time. That would also be how Eobard escaped. And the time sphere or whatever was just a ruse to make them think he couldn't escape. Hence his not having worried about whether it could survive the trip. It wasn't an oversight at all; he just didn't care.
>>
Anyone hoping that it will affect Arrow? It would be perfect opportunity to really start fresh again. I also wonder how the hell they're going to deal with Barry casually fucking up the timeline. Better yet shouldn't Gideon be going crazy with the amount of timeline fuckery that Zoom, Barry, and Reverse Flash have done?
>>
>>83235662
>Arrow reboots
>Ollie is a chili-loving middle-age leftist who calls himself Green Arrow and cracks wise on a regular basis.
FUND IT!
>>
>>83235662
what actually is gideon and why dont the flash team use her more?
>>
>>83235720
>what actually is gideon
A trap left by Eobard.
>>
>>83235756
can you elaborate, i dont read the flash or much dc at all really, its one reason i have really enjoyed the show i think its all so new
>>
>>83235720
Gideon is Barry's AI that he designed in the original timeline that Eobard is from. Yet she kinda just disappeared after S1, and showed up in Legends of Tomorrow. Where she's just one of several AI, but she's the main one for Rip's team.
>>
>>83235853
Oh, I'm just speculating. Nothing to do with having read the comics. Sorry.

Think of it this way:

>Gideon was smirking when Eobard returned after she promised the gang she wouldn't tell him about their having found her
>however, there's no way she didn't know Eobard was spying on them all along
>which means the smirk was her laughing at Barry and company, not at Eobard
>>83235880
I think she was lying about Barry making her. Especially since chemistry is his area of expertise, not computer engineering.
>>
>>83235693
>We get the real Green Arrow
>Felicity is a background character
>Green Arrow is actually Ollie's Dad who's dating a much younger Black Canary
>>
>>83235662
Everyone does. Unfortunately, Kreisberg isn't leaving Flash.

We need his time remnant.
>>
>>83224462
He's part of the show now.

Besides, he would create a different personality for that character like he did with Earth-2 Wells.

These guys have a real blast doing this show, Grant, Carlos, Tom, Jesse and Candice are really amazing actors and they pull really great stunts in this show, that aims really low acting-wise (the contrast they create between their amazing performances against lazy Panabaker, Wally and cheap villians of the week is extremely abysmal)
>>
>>83235911
except in the timeline where his mum didnt die, he wouldnt have felt the need to go into forensics because he doesnt need to try free his dad, so he was a scientist instead cos he obviously
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 889x403) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 889x403
>>83235571
I get what you mean by it diverging before running parallel. Sorry, brain's tired and can't into thinking right now. Yeah, that would be the most accurate way of putting it.
>>
>>83236025
So in that universe how did he even become the Flash, if he wasn't doing an experiment with chemicals during a thunderstorm?
>>
>>83236033
I know the feeling, it's usually when I introduce most of the bugs into my code. Thanks for the graphic. Is neat looking.
>>
>>83236050
Doesn't Barry give himself his powers in a paradox?
>>
>>83236050
He didn't. Watch the movie or read the comic dude.
>>
>>83236050
He doesn't. Batman has to zap him with an electric chair.
>>
>>83236050
Timeline where his mom didn't die hasn't happened yet, that's what s3 is about. In the timeline we've never seen his mom did die but Zoom never got stuck in the past. In that timeline he became Flash through the same exact means: chemicals, particle accelerator explosion, and lightning. It all just happens at a much later date.
>>
>>83236003
Wally came around. I hated Wally at first but then he became really cool.
>>
I'm like four episodes into season two.

1. How is its overarching plot once it gets going?
2. Are we ever going to get Eobard/Reverse Flash back? It seems weird to think they genuinely killed the Reverse Flash off for good in season one.
>>
>>83234572
Fixes the time line
>>
>>83236201
>Are we ever going to get Eobard/Reverse Flash back?

I don't wanna spoil but...........
>>
>>83236223
Just a "yes," "no," or "it's hard to say so far" would suffice.
>>
>>83236250
Fine... yes
>>
>>83223618
>All these anons talking about E2 Wells.
It's not gonna be E2 Wells guys, it's going to be the real E1 Wells.

Think about it:

Original Timeline
>Eobard goes back in time to kill Barry's Mom
>S1 Barry sees Future Barry rescue Kid Barry but doesn't intervene
>Eobard kills Barry's mom
>Eobard runs out of speed and gets trapped in the past
>Eobard finds, kills, and replaces Wells

Flashpoint Timeline
>Eobard goes back in time to kill Barry's Mom
>S1 Barry sees Future Barry rescue Kid Barry but doesn't intervene
>S2 Barry arrives after Future Barry saves Kid Barry
>S2 Barry intervenes, sees S1 Barry disappear
>Eobard was stopped
>Eobard never killed Harrison Wells or his wife.
>>
Wonder who's going to go take the place of Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
>>
>>83236355
That means Eobard is alive, then, right? Because then the chain of events leading to Eddie shooting himself in the chest doesn't happen.
>>
>>83236201
Get the fuck out of this thread
>>
File: Cold grin.gif (689 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Cold grin.gif
689 KB, 500x280
>>83234846
>Episode 4 S1 is Going Rogue
>Episode 4 S3 is The Citizen Cometh
>>
Why did Eddie have to shoot himself? Why couldn't he have just announced, "I HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A VASECTOMY AND ALSO ONLY HAVE ANAL SEX FROM NOW ON" then laughed as Eobard disintegrated?
>>
>>83236394
King Shark for Aquaman. Powergirl for Wonder Woman.
>>
>>83236428
>Why didn't he just shoot his balls off
>>
>>83236394
Much like Clor & Reid in Civil War, they'll be sadly cut.
>>
>>83236465
>Powergirl

Not with the current Supergirl actress, hopefully
>>
>>83236505
Not enough boob for the window?
>>
File: lex luthor was right.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
lex luthor was right.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
so, we Flashpoint next season?
>>
>>83236465
I can't wait for Melissa Benoist to be Supergirl from another universe and complete her destiny as Powergirl.
>>
>>83236421
That's Citizen Cold due to flashpoint though. This makes me dread the possibility that Wentworth might give the guy a new attitude and manner of speaking.
>>
>>83223721
>>83223738
Season 4: Crisis on Infinite Harrisons.
>>
>tfw flashpoint and s3 flash won't reboot supergirl for the CW

;_;
>>
>>83236699
It's weird cause December every show including Supergirl will cross over.
>>
>>83234702
>>83234751
>>83234772

Isn't Solomon the black flash now? Doesn't he lives outside time and space and stuff now? You know, chasing speedsters until the die?
>>
File: 1460688426922.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460688426922.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>83227242
>You are now aware there will be enough Barry's in the past to start their own garage band.
>>
>>83236146
i like him in the finale
>Wheres the flash?
>"we locked him up and tried to take down the baddie without him"
>YALL NIGGAS DID WAT
>AW HELL NAH
>>
>>83236761
>Doesn't he lives outside time and space
As long as this holds up, yes

And this is why time travel is messy
>>
>>83236579
I love every alternate version of characters in Flash.
Coward Deadshot, Jazzy Joe, Reverb, Killer Frost...
>>
Here's the 4 part crossover.
Cisco can still Vibe other timelines like from the Tsunami timeline
Realizes something is wrong and makes a breach to Earth-2 to get help from Wells since their timeline isn't effected being on another earth.
Meanwhile Waverider crew get an alert from Gideon about the flashpoint Barry caused so they go back to help fix it.
Cisco vibes the Supergirl earth since that was a freshly used breach from when Barry traveled there and she wants to help.
Also Felicity hacks the timeline and comes to fix everything by telling Barry she's the strongest of all of them
>>
>>83236795
best eps of tv flash is eps WITHOUT the faggot named flash
>>
>>83236761
Yes. And he was the Time Wraith that went after Barry in the earlier episode.
>>
File: 1333738819265.jpg (67 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
1333738819265.jpg
67 KB, 480x700
>>83236838
>Jazzy Joe

RIP
>>
>>83236736
>Barry just runs her through the multiverse and returns her afterwards
Anon, c'mon. You know they don't have the balls to reboot SG.
>>
>>83236851
Wait, really?
>>
>>83236896
Look at the masks.
>>
>>83236953
That's one of the wraiths? Oh lordy.
>>
>>83236985
That's the wraith that went after Barry in their introduction.
>>
>>83236761
Damn I get the feeling season 2 existed only to set up Black Flash and the Flashpoint Paradox. All this talk about THE DARKNESS and it just gets dropped? Nope. It was probably Solomon's destiny to become Black Flash in a dead end timeline.
>>
File: 1335715245597.jpg (22 KB, 438x293) Image search: [Google]
1335715245597.jpg
22 KB, 438x293
>>83237018
Mag-fuckn-neto.

This is why I still come here.
>>
>>83237051
>It was probably Solomon's destiny to become Black Flash in a dead end timeline.

>death
>in a dead end timeline

I have no mouth and I must scream.
>>
>>83237051
>>83237091
Can't simply lock up the darkness in something as weak as time
>>
>>83237091
The Speedforce exists outside of time. What I meant was Solomon was never going to succeed. He was probably always meant to die in that timeline before the Flashpoint Paradox.
>>
>>83237145
I am going to literally, wait...yeah...literally come buckets when he shows up as Black Racer.
>>
Well, he does seems like him, it just seems like the producers got the ripped side of the mask wrong.

>>83237145
>>83237217
>>83237220
>>83237091
>>83237067
>>83237051
>>
>>83237261
I don't think Black Flash and Wraiths are going to end up being the same thing. The Wraiths can't stop the DARKNESS my man.
>>
>You know they'll just bring me back next season as a different Wells.
He fucking called it, and I love it.
>>
>>83237395

They couldn't show him like that, dude, just imagine

>hey berry i am the thing that kills speedsters now because you defeated me in the future
>>
>>83237261
>>83237395
I hope that every time he appears, he'll be in full Black Flash attire, not just floating wraith

>>83237527
Sauce?
>>
>>83237741
Onthebenchnow, some ledditer/imgur that does screencap & captions for Flash and Arrow, and maybe LoT too.
>Just so you know, I'm gonna vibe you nudes pics.
>Ooh, then I'll have to have something vibing on my end too!
>>
>>83223618
How bad did Barry fuck shit up by saving his mother?
>>
>>83238171

read flashpoint or watch the flashpoint animated movie
>>
>>83238232
ok that's what's going to happen? well fuck.

You think they are just going to Live action flash point? but if they do that, then he stops Thomas and Marth from getting killed, and Bruce dies, but Batman in this setting? will it happen?
>>
>>83238273

Nah, they don't have the money to do a full flashpoint event, they will maybe just do 4 or 6 episodes about it with minor changes or something, then they will be back to the original timeline with some changes.
>>
>>83238415
i pray to allah that they make them the west's white.
>>
Am I the only one who was a little bothered at the end? They should have made Grant be at his mother and father tombstone before going back to fuck the time line
>>
>>83238449
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>83238587

I meant I hope that they make the West family white. Are you this dumb anon?
>>
>>83238449
>>83238637

Why would they?
>>
>>83238670
>I'm ok with them fucking shit up that is completely unnecessary.
Dude, I know black people who are not happy with the West's being black. They are white people. You change Static, Black Lightning, or any other black character in this, black people would lose their shit over it. White people get changed? Nah, it's innovation, it's creative, it's new, it's amazing! See my point anon?
>>
I can't believe they had the gall for half a season to try and pass time remnants as being more believable and understandable than there being a real Jay.
>>
>>83237741
>full Black Flash attire
Yesssss
>>
>>83238723
Forgetting the fact that you're an autistic fuck who can't get over small changes in a fucking Elseworld...

They've already established the Wests. Barry went back in time to when he was a kid - he didn't nutshot Joe's great-great granddaddy.
>>
>>83237261
>>83237741
>>83238734
Voice by Tony Todd.
>>
>>83238723
>fucking shit up
>casting actors of a skin color

Who gives a shit? This show has also given us the multiverse, psychic gorillas and Harrison Wells.
>>
>>83238780
And just as I was going to sleep you got me all excite again.

I'm gonna go Max Mercury a bit and run off this excess excite-force.
>>
>>83238814
Yeah, I'm ok with it at this point. I'm just saying in general.
>>
Flash's cast shits so hard on Arrow's cast it's not even funny

I think the only weak link on Flash is Caitlin lately, they've been using her for stuff that's out of her range
>>
>>83229614
>forced drama with iris

This isn't Arrow, anon
>>
>tfw Barry won't grow a beard from being in the wrong timeline too long
>>
>>83238917
It's the writers, not the actors. They were fine before and they're pretty good when they're on Flash.

Even Felicity wasn't terrible for most of that crossover. Most.
>>
>>83239181
No, it's the actors too, and their roles

>Felicty
>Felicity's gay best friend
>Felicity's mom
>Felicity's dad
>Felicity's sister
>Felicity's uncle
>Felicity's twin cousins

Compared that to top tier Wells, Crisco and Joe. And bretty gud Iris, Wally, Jesse
>>
>TFW you will never get to another earth and get super powers
Why even live guys?
>>
Based
>>
>>83223618
He'll basically be the Thomas Wayne for the CW version of Flashpoint
>>
>>83239181
Felicity during the LoT crossover was so fucking wtf bitch.

>Ollie why didn't you tell me you had a son that you just found about YOU LIED TO ME YOU LIED TO ME YOU LIED TO ME
>>
>>83244678
>What mom? You lied to me my entire life about my dad abandoning me and causing me issues with men since then?
>FORGIVEN
>>
>>83224746
why not?

its very possible that the whole season might be flashpoint. and if thats the case, then Earth 1 Harrison it is
>>
>>83228769
what if it fucks the timeline so that Thawne never took Wells' identity? we could have both Reverse Flash AND E1 wells

to be honest, Ive grown fond of the guy who plays pre-wells Eobard.
>>
>>83244772
I'm thinking maybe episode s03e01 all the way to the four-way crossover will be Flashpoint, with the ending/re-merging of the universes happening over the ultracrossover.

What's that...7 episodes of Flashpoint Flash and then 4-way crossover?
>>
>>83236207
how the fuck do you figure?

did you even read flashpoint? When Barry attempted to rewrite history and save his mom, he created a time boom that fucked up all of creation, and made things worse.
>>
>>83244810
he's a smug motherfucker.

>"I win again, Flash!"
>>
>>83244867
The problem with the time boom is that we've seen Barry travel through time without the treadmill in the show over and over again with no timeboom repercussions. So technically, tvBarry is better at travelling through time than comicBarry.
>>
>>83245090
except many of those times haven't been as big a deal as this.

the only major time travel he did was when he accidentally did it the first time and prevented Weather Wizard from destroying the city.

this is going way back and altering a fairly significant event in his past that prevents him from being the flash, and theres got to be like, at least 3 barry's there that night, AND Thawne. some kind of fuckery is bound to happen because speedforce
>>
>>83245186
I thought the whole time boom thing was just the actual travelling to the past, nothing to do with what he actually does?

Like Eobard knows how to travel smoothly while Barry leaves a huge temporal wake even when using the treadmill?
>>
>>83233199
It's amazing how dated this picture looks now.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.