[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One could suspect Mathers is running out of ideas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Germainbathroom.png (200 KB, 638x357) Image search: [Google]
Germainbathroom.png
200 KB, 638x357
One could suspect Mathers is running out of ideas.
>>
File: 1456899790582.jpg (162 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456899790582.jpg
162 KB, 1280x960
This fucking shit again.
>>
>>83203437
It'll never top the breast expansion ones. That was some /d/ tier shit.
>>
>>83203437
He needs to just fucking stop already. Who the fuck even cares about this shit anymore? This is usually not the kind place I come from on /co/, I'm seriously the last one to say that kind of shit. He just needs to quit. He wrote his career into a corner long ago and ruined his intellectual property a long time ago as well.
>>
>>83203775
You needs to just fucking stop already. Who the fuck even cares about your shitty opinion anymore? This is usually not the kind place I come from on /co/, I'm seriously the last one to say that kind of shit. You just needs to quit. You wrote this post into a corner long ago and ruined your opinion a long time ago as well.
>>
>>83206039
You needs to just fucking stop already. Who the fuck even cares about your shitty opinion anymore? This is usually not the kind place I come from on /co/, I'm seriously the last one to say that kind of shit. You just needs to quit. You wrote this post into a corner long ago and ruined your opinion a long time ago as well.
>>
>>83206611
>>
>>83206632

>>
>>83203437
Someone needs to call Sea World about the beached whale.
>>
>>83206684

Someone needs to call MODS about the shitposter.
>>
>>83206700
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.