[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just realized that the new Spidey parents could have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: QUEENS.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
QUEENS.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
So I just realized that the new Spidey parents could have the agents of SHIELD backstory in the MCU... huh...
>>
Let's not. Sony already tried that and it stank.
>>
>>83181997
They didn't so much as try it as much as they never even attempted it. The entire marketing campaign was built around "THE UNTOLD STORY OF SPIDER-MAN" and some grand conspiracy involving Peter's parents but they never actually delivered outside of "OH THEY WORKED FOR OSCORP AND WERE GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD"
>>
>>83181956
giving backstory to peter parker's parents is never good or interesting in any way
>>
At this point, even if Peter's parents were in Shield, does it even matter? Shield doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>83185920
Because they could've been SHIELD agents in the past
>>
>>83181956
They could, but after ASM2 shat the bed (and Feige himself told Sony that this "untold story" crap with Peter's parents was a very bad idea), they're not going to do that.
>>
>>83186591

But why would that be significant at this point in the MCU? Shield's disbanded and Hydra's been crippled since Project Insight got fucked. Anything pertaining to the two in past tense at this point is irrelevant. If Peter's parents were in Shield, it just wouldn't be important anymore.
>>
>>83187448
It wouldn't matter to the grand scheme of the MCU. But it would matter to Peter's character development.

That said, it's dumb and I hope they don't do it.
>>
What if Spider-Man's parents were two ....giant spiders !
>>
>>83187496
>But it would matter to Peter's character development.

Like how?

>Turns out that Richard and Mary were onto Hydra's presence in Shield, so they got their asses assasinated by Winter Soldier/Bucky. But instead of going apeshit on him like Tony did, Peter forgives him or doesn't blame him since he had no will at the time.

Shit like that?
>>
>>83187799
>spider-man was really the radioactive spider
>eating the real peter gave him the powers of a human
>the spider took on peter's form and lives his life
THE UNTOLD STORY
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.