[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This right here proves that there's no way that Cap could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (584 KB, 550x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584 KB, 550x510
This right here proves that there's no way that Cap could possibly be an actual Hydra agent
>>
Isn't that USAgent?
>>
>>83181803
duh. we all know it's some bullshit twist. why are people acting like it's for real?
>>
>>83181803
Ok
>>
Or all of Asgard is Hydra too.
>>
>>83181803
That's USAgent you /tv/ reject.
>>
>>83181845
Because they don't read comics, and the editor or something keeps saying "It's not a clone! This is the really real Cap!" Specifically to keep the fire going.
>>
>>83181845
Even if it's just a trick, simply the idea of Captain AMERICA being a Hydra agent is gonna make people mad
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 638x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 638x465
>>83181874
You get the idea. Bitch.
>>
>>83181894
that's retarded though. anyone with a brain knows it's meaningless and Cap isn't actually Hydra
>>
>>83181894
Shit like this has happened before, even to Cap. There was an issue where he was a nazi before.
>>
>>83181869
>Hydra gained control of the world in the 40's
>Everyone is a sleeper Hydra Agent

I think I just got Marvels next All-New All-Different Event
>>
>>83181894
People who didn't know Cap existed until the movies
>>
>>83181993
Better plot twist, Hydra aren't Nazis anymore and are Communists. That's why he's the RED Skull.
>>
>>83181843
>>83181874
You do realize Cap wore the USAgent outfit first, right? Talk about being a /tv/ reject.
>>
>>83181845
I blame Rich for saying it was going to be big when it was clearly just the start of a normal arc that wouldn't have gotten more attention than something like Loose Nuke at most.
>>
>>83181893
Because it's not a clone and it is really Cap.

It's just Cap after he's been implanted with fake memories of being indoctrinated into HYDRA by Red Skull.
>>
>>83182042
>Hydra aren't Nazis anymore
They were never Nazis.

Also, Communist Red Skull has been done before.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.