[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that one Batman story that featured multiple, distinct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Caped Crusader.jpg (894 KB, 1280x1990) Image search: [Google]
Caped Crusader.jpg
894 KB, 1280x1990
Remember that one Batman story that featured multiple, distinct Jokers all in one place?
>>
>>83181136
Yeah - the non-canon one right?
>>
>>83181136
>>83181165
BURN, SONNNN
>>
>>83181165
everything happened somewhere
>>
>>83181136

any any of them get raped?
>>
>>83181345
Gordon, this is a funeral, keep it classy
>>
>>83181364
Nonsense! What's a funeral without a good raping?
>>
File: 1439158095680.png (180 KB, 232x324) Image search: [Google]
1439158095680.png
180 KB, 232x324
>>83183066
Who the fuck invited Bueno Excellente?!
>>
>>83181136
I do, yes. It was very well written and subtle, unlike what Johns is attempting to do.
>>
>>83181136
And you are comparing Gaiman with a dumbass like Johns.
>>
>>83181136

If Johns brings in Alfred as Joker, I will set something on fire.
>>
>>83181345
Ok I didn't read any batman after the whole death of the family fiasco what is going on with the joker getting raped
>>
>>83184660
>Ok I didn't read any batman after the whole death of the family fiasco what is going on with the joker getting raped

The autist that posted like 20 threads "why doesnt batman kill the joker" started to get banned. So he put started another style of batman hate thread, but it was funny, so instead of shitposting for now it's considered funposting. It's funny, i doubt it will last but the moderation has been fair this last week, the evanposter was banned but this autist hasnt been, everything is fine, now the rape the joker is on his way to be a failed meme.
>>
Anyone got a link for download it? I didn't manage to find working ones on my own
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.