[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fanboy and Chum Chum Animator Can't Take Criticism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (73 KB, 813x427) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
73 KB, 813x427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL_8gji9jrQ

Have you heard about this? Animator Kyle a. carrozza has been quite rude to fans and other artists over giving pointers as to how he can improve his work and has tried to get rid of any evidence supporting this. i admit, i used to support both cartoon Network and Kyle but after watching this, I'm boycotting the company until further notice. For a company against bullying, they sure like to employ them.
>>
I worked with him once on Moobeard as one of the clean up artists. He was rude to me afterwards when he found out that Moobeard didn't get picked up. I ended up getting fired thanks to him spreading a lie about me around the Nick studio. Never spoke with him again. To think he's doing this to online artists? Unacceptable.
>>
What a faggot.
>>
>>83179846
You're referring to Carrozza?
>>
>>83179581
Because white text overlayed on drawing of cartoon characters is so fucking easy to read
>>
>>83179581
Ok
>>
You've tried this before. We're not your personal army faggot.
>>
>>83179581
>Windows movie maker slide show
This isn't 2007
>>
Not surprised. Kyle is well known for betraying supporters of his and treating them like gum on the sidewalk. I worked with him in 2014 on his Mighty Magiswords show and he got belligerent with me because I tried drawing the characters in a non anime fashion and fired me off the show's production. Worst of all, I didn't get any credit for the episodes I wrote.
>>
>>83179581
Oh you're that crazy guy who stalks artists on FB, I remember you. Being put in your place after being rude and crazy, so now you start whiny threads on 4chan.
>>
>>83180085
I had to lower some of the lighting on my computer to read that.

>>83180206
Really? You worked on Magiswords? What episodes did you work on?
>>
>>83179581
I have some constructive criticism. Put black outlines around the text, center it in the screen and maybe leave it up on the screen a second longer or something.
>>
>>83179581
i'm not reading all that shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.