[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how long until he returns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So, how long until he returns?
>>
>>83178259
Per TCK, the Rebirth through plot thread lines he's established are supposed to be about two years. I suspect after at least one arc of the New Chinese Superman and seeing if sales either float or the title needs to be put to rest, and after using up the Bruce hates older Clark because he's not Brodude-perman in JL and depending on if Trinity sells or not, they'll bring him back somehow in about 12 to 18 months.
>>
It's windy.
Burnt body ash blows around usually.
>>
>>83178259
We're better without that abomination that wore S.
>>
>>83178397
>Abomination
nice meme
>>
>New 52perman will be revived in the Golden Age and will help create the JSA
>>
>>83178259
>Superman that actually had to learn to be the hero and to deal with his powers and existence

Nah, remove it! Bring back the old one the always morally right, the one that no one should question and the one that always knows how to deal with everything and is the moral compass of the entire univrse but is just a guy from kansas!
>>
>>83178259
2 years. He'll come back just in time for the fight with Doc
>>
>>83178456
I like both. I feel like having the post-crisis and new52 superman could've been something good. But I do have hope for Maoman and his league of cultural revolutionaries
>>
File: 1462005499450.jpg (78 KB, 631x467) Image search: [Google]
1462005499450.jpg
78 KB, 631x467
>>83178410
> opinions are memes
>>
>>83178605
>Having a comically exagerrated opinion that New52 Superman is some horrible atrocity
>not a meme
>>
He will be back fairly soon, I have a feeling they are going to bring him back as someone else though. Maybe Superboy?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.