[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve may have thrown Jack out of a plane, but he didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: JackFlag_Head.jpg (62 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
JackFlag_Head.jpg
62 KB, 442x350
Steve may have thrown Jack out of a plane, but he didn't shoot him first. He'll be fine.
>>
>>83174084
I love that he referenced the time he spent with the Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
>>83174084
Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>83174084
Use spoiler bars next time, you moron.
>>
>>83174429
Why?
>>
>>83174443
Because it's a spoiler duh
>>
>>83174373
Easier than shooting him after throwing him out of the plane. Unless you're a Gundam Wing character.
>>
>>83175014
No, that's Jack Flag, Spoiler is a DC character
>>
>>83175133
Doesent marvel have a spoiler to
>>
>>83175014
Like the 12 threads with Steve pledging allegiance to Hydra and the Rebirth ones with no bars or blacked out image?
>>
Who was on the flight plan he filed with SHIELD?
>>
>>83175384
To be fair for rebirth you dam well should have known you would get spoilers if you come to /co/ in the days leading up to and after it.

It would be like going to /mlp/ and complaining they spoilt the new episode for you
>>
>>83175436
But this isn't a DC thread, and those threads are more or less keeping the OP images and texts spoiler-free. You have to actually start reading the threads to find out what those spoilers were. All these Captain America threads are putting the spoilers in the first image and thread topics, AND there's an asshole going around and posting about the cap spoiler in unrelated threads along with some Mavel bashing each time.
That's some deliberate fucking flamewar shit right there. There needs to be a ban.
>>
Man when was the last time Jack was around? Thanos Imperative? Yet they don't explain how he got back to Earth?

Also I like how they retcon the shit out of Pete, but Jack is just fine
>>
>>83175786

Plus iirc he didn't want to go back to Earth because he would have been a wanted man because of his involvement in Civil War
>>
>>83175773
I concur
>>
>Spencer revisits obscure Cap supporting characters
>does so solely to fuck them over
>writes Steve as a villain in Captain Falcon's run, and then in his own
>turns Zemo full Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain
>>
>>83175382
Yes.
>>
>>83176621
>literally only Busiek and Nicieza can write Zemo well

I don't deserve this pain
>>
>>83176621
To be fair, nobody has used Free Spirit in over 20 years. Something is better than nothing.
>>
File: 1430896090694.jpg (5 KB, 112x149) Image search: [Google]
1430896090694.jpg
5 KB, 112x149
>mfw he becomes Bucky in that universe
>>
>>83176740
I would agree with you - there are lots of forgotten supporting characters I love - but actually I just hope they don't show up now. I don't trust Spencer to do anything good here.
>>
>>83176621
Flag will be fine.
>>
>>83176759
Since I doubt Jack Flagg is actually dead, I doubt he'll kill off Free Spirit either.
>>
>>83176895
It's not so much about killing as handling? He gave D-Man a moment or too I guess, but I think ultimately Spencer is just a lot less capable of going outside that Superior Foes mode than I had realised. His D-Man and his Zemo are basically Foes characters.
>>
>>83176644
Then why do we only have 1 spoiler spoiler image if both company's have a character by that name.
Oh I just had an idea for a new spoiler image on /mlp/
>>
>>83176925
Ah, I see what you mean.
well, he's apparently portraying Jack Flagg as a fanboy eager to be back in the spotlight and help. Free Spirit seems to be a feminist, just not as radical as Superia had brainwashed her into being.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.