[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DOAG/ Dumbing of Age General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Selfish.png (330 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Selfish.png
330 KB, 1000x333
So... How was everyone's day?
>>
It was good. I almost committed suicide over the last strip, so I thank you for the trigger warning.

You truly are one of the best, Willis.
>>
HOW DARE YOU ASK ME ABOUT MY DAY WITHOUT PUTTING IN A VERY CLEAR TRIGGER WARNING THAT YOU WILL BE PERFORMING AN INTERROGATION YOU SHITLORD!!!!
>>
>>83170801

WHY DIDN'T WILLIS TRIGGER WARN ME.
I HAVE OAT ALLERGY.
>>
>>83171966
UT OHHH Problematic
>>
Wouldn't the city take possession of the house?
>>
>>83170801
How about you stop sucking cock OP
>>
You know where I keep all my loose cash? Right next to the fucking granola bars
>>
>>83170801
Couldn't they contact some sort of authority like the cops or whoever about the fact that her social security card is at a place where she fears for her life?
>>
>>83175564
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHIT LORD, COPS ARE ALL JACK BOOTED THUGS READY TO BEAT DOWN A PRECIOUS FREE SPIRT LIKE BECKY.
>>
>>83175564
yeah but that could take weeks and she'd be stuck all that time without her card
>>
>>83170801
Reposting from last thread

>Maybe the next strip is Joyce finally saying something like, "can you fucking take anything seriously, I feel like I'm constantly putting myself out there for you, but you don't seem to give a shit." Or even, Jocelyn, who has less reason to put up with her shit, reacting that way.

>How am I supposed to act? Tell me! I'm 18 years old, homeless, college drop out who only has a roof over her head because your university doesn't want bad press! Is there a handbook for appropriate behavior in this situation? I certainly don't have it! All I've got to my name is two hundred dollars I stole from my imprisoned dad and fucking granola bar!
>And I...I...I'm sorry. Christ, I'm so sorry Joyce. I just...you and your friends have been so great to me but they're still strangers and most days getting out of bed seems like the worst possible thing I could do. If they had to deal with the way I feel inside would they still want to help?
>I already ask so much and I don't want to be even more of a burden. And Dina...I don't think Dina would be capable of understanding; sometimes when I'm with her I think we're both pretending to be real people.
>I do care, I want you to know that I really do. I just pretend like I don't care because I wish I didn't. I wish everything could just slide off me but all I can do is fake it and maybe it'll be real someday. I wish, I wish that everything could be different, but they're not and here we are.
>I probably haven't said it enough, but thank you, Joyce. You're the best thing in my life, you always have been and I love you for it. I'm sorry for being the stupid girl who makes you take care of me and whose dad pointed a gun at your face and made things awkward with your parents and dragged you and your brother along to help her rob her house.
>Let's get out of here, we got what we came for and I owe you a plate of chicken fingers.
>>
>>83174112
Eventually but there's a whole process to go through first and that won't even start until Toedad has miss a few payments. If he has savings or enough fundies throw money at his indie-gogo campaign then it might not happen at all.
>>
>>83175758
I'd like for this to happen but I know it won't. Willis will never have Becky apologize because that would imply she did something wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.