[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>T H I S >Zoom >Black Flash >Death Racer >Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-23-05-13.png (478 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-23-05-13.png
478 KB, 1280x720
>T H I S
>Zoom
>Black Flash
>Death Racer
>Black Lantern Flash
>>
is Black Flash i really like seen him in a show, whit Barry's actions at the end of this episode probably him and Eobard are gonna be in S3
>>
>>83161453
Too many speedsters for one show
>>
>>83162235
confirmed for never reading comics
>>
File: BlackFlash.jpg (31 KB, 378x600) Image search: [Google]
BlackFlash.jpg
31 KB, 378x600
>>83160882
So basically, Zoom's entire character was just a season-long origin for the show's own version of Black Flash? Well I'll be.
>>
Why is his hand so ridiculously small in the OP image
>>
>>83162235
seriously, if the villain next season is yet again a speedster then i'm dropping it.
>>
>>83162481
It was really far away from the camera.
>>
>>83162443
It makes sense in the comics, not on the tv show, the show is pretty terrible, it's a shame they didnt went for the rouges, fucking Johns wanting to turn cold into an anti-hero ruined everything
>>
Gave up 10 episodes into season 2.

Was the Zoom buildup worth it? Was he cool? Was there a showdown or just more multiverse backtracking rebooting reset button nonsense?
>>
>>83162506
I'm hoping that if they ever revisit Zoom as Black Flash that it's less of an actual villain and more of a small arc antagonist due to Barry fucking up or having a near-death experience.
>>
>>83162592
how about you watch it
>>
>>83162592
>Was the Zoom buildup worth it?
No
>Was he cool?
Not really
>Was there a showdown
Kinda but it as pretty bad
>>
>>83162681
Don't want to waste my time with a too long series if it's not worth it.
>>
>>83162592
Overall the season was meh/10. Not bad, but Zoom was a disappointing villain, especially after Thawne was so good.
>>
So who will be Barry's mentor/father figure that will inevitably betray him next season?
>>
>>83160882
>mfw the last episode retcons the terrible season 2
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.