[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just bring alternate reality Alexander Pierce into the comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
He could be the Marvel equivalent of Frank from "House of Cards", feigning goodness but carrying out evil with frightening competence.

Always staying in the shadows, the perfect spymaster.
>>
>>83159449
Best MCU villain. Surprised Marvel hasn't adapted him for their books like they did Coulson.
>>
>>83159556

He has so much potential to be a long-term villain, because he won't stupidly reveal himself.

And because of his natural Redford-level charm, he does have a faux charisma to him.
>>
>>83159805

I even know how to introduce him.

He's the "noble man" who spends forever trying to prove Captain America is innocent. He gets promoted to where he can do the most damage when he succeeds.

Unlike his movie counterpart, his goal is to subtly rebuild HYDRA in a modern image.

He's even willing to fight the older factions of HYDRA to do it, as he sees them as obsolete in his new order.

Thus he is ironically both friend and foe to Captain America, depending on the situation.
>>
Characters like him are a dime a dozen these days
>>
Nah, Cap being HYDRA would be even more interesting!
>>
>>83160086
Quick, send this to Marvel so they don't accidentally do this
>>
>>83160375

I doubt Marvel would do this.

It would raise interesting questions of moral ambiguity, since Pierce is technically doing good by fighting HYDRA's older factions.

And would his new modern and equal-opportunity HYDRA necessarily be worse?

That's the big question the character raises.
>>
File: Daniel-Bruhl.jpg (29 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Bruhl.jpg
29 KB, 700x350
More importantly, when are we getting a look beneath Zemo's sock to confirm that they are actually drawing him to look like Bruhl now?
>>
>>83160595
I think his face is still melted again. Maybe a flashback eventually?
>>
>>83160725

It'll be a flashback for sure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.