[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 second to explain why harley quinn has 4 ongoings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
You have 10 second to explain why harley quinn has 4 ongoings and how all 4 of them are in the top 10 for dc sales
>>
Also who the fuck is buying spider qwen?
>>
DC doesn't have enough good street level characters.
>>
File: Harley Quinn Synergy.jpg (533 KB, 1984x880) Image search: [Google]
Harley Quinn Synergy.jpg
533 KB, 1984x880
>>83148612
STRONK FEMALE MOVIE SYNERGY
>>
>>83148612
Girls dig Harely because she kicks ass
Guys dig Harley because she's mostly naked half the time

It's a winning combination
>>
>>83148612
Because comic fans have awful taste.
>>
Because she's a fashionable, accessible and visually striking FEMALE character not bogged down by decades of rewrites.
>>
>>83148612
Money
>>
>>83148612
people are idiots
>>
>>83148612
She's intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>83152760
>character not bogged down by decades of rewrites
For a relatively new character she's got more rewrites than you'd expect
>>
>>83152674
>>83152760
/Thread
>>
>>83152760
She literally has had 2 conflicting origin stories in the last 5 years.
>>
>>83152674
This is pretty much it
Surprising how she has spring a whole new life all on her own without Joker
>>
So when did Harley go from Joker's bitch to stronk female character?
>>
>>83155798
They don't conflict. They're slightly different, but still follow the same theme.
>>
>>83155876
No, they conflict. You're a retard who can't read for shit.
>>
>>83155947
>Meets Joker
>Creates clown personal
>Does crime.
>>
>Harley Quinn has 4 books
>Jubilee can't even into being a side kick in one book

I mean sure it could be worse, there could be a hell cat or Squirrel Girl jubilee book.
>>
Because people who like her actually buy her comics, while you just read storytimes on /co/ and bitch about popular series selling.

I don't even like Harley, but c'mon.
>>
>>83156403
Jubilee showed up in Squirrel Girl at one point
>>
>>83148612
No, you explain to me in 10 seconds why is this a bad thing and if you would be feeling the same way if it was pre-Flashpoint Harley instead
>>
>>83156798
No OP but it would be different since Pre-N52 was totally different to today's Harley. If it was PreN52 Harley atleast there'll be a bit of quality since another writer would be in the titles instead of P&C and the classic costume would be in display, so people wouldn't be so pissed as they are today.

You have to recognize that PreN52 is totally different than today's Harley. But one, PreN52 Harley never was pushed as independent woman, like today is
>>
>>83156658
Wearing the wrong costume, with the wrong personality, not being a vampire, and being drawn like a fat man
>>
>>83156798
It isn't so much as bad as Shit nigger what are you doing DC where fucking Joker's side kick has 4 fucking books that are outselling green lantern, flash, wonder woman, teen titans, and superman
>>
>>83148612
Gwenpool
>>
>>83156611
I mean, if you don't like a character you can't really do anything else. It's not like you can Un-Purchase something.
>>
>>83156922
What's wrong with Palmiotti and Conner?

Most of their books are fuckin' great. Has it really been so long we've forgotten Power Girl and Terra?
>>
File: Harley Quinn (2013-) 028-005.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Harley Quinn (2013-) 028-005.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>83159379
It's total shit, man. Most of the comics are filled with (excuse the expresion) memes and fetishes, Gray was the one pulled the smart in those books. I mean, just read Harley Quinn or one of the spin-off and find out
>>
She doesn't dress like a sexy clown any more, she disgust me.
>>
File: 2008-10-23-Detour.jpg (318 KB, 525x1216) Image search: [Google]
2008-10-23-Detour.jpg
318 KB, 525x1216
>people are retarded
>>
>>83156403
I was gonna say do you actually WANT Marvel giving her attention with what a shit show they are? Pity me, I'm a Spider-Man fan.
>>
>>83148612
Producers realize what their buyers want. So they produce more that while still producing other stuff on the side but not in the same quantity.
>>
>>83148612
Idiots with shit taste.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.