[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Charles Xavier beat Goku or other powerful DBZ/Super characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 3168597.jpg (413 KB, 1346x1394) Image search: [Google]
3168597.jpg
413 KB, 1346x1394
Could Charles Xavier beat Goku or other powerful DBZ/Super characters? I've seen people mentioning Marvel telepaths can beat physically OP characters easily. But isn't Goku too fast for Xavier to react and brainfuck him?
>>
>>83146403
Time inside the mind is different than time outside the mind
>>
File: 1462885025022.png (330 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
1462885025022.png
330 KB, 400x301
>>83146403
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH
>>
He would die then krillin would take up char reign as the new professor x
>>
>>83146403
what is your fucking weeaboo obsession with a show for 7 year olds and WHO WUD WIN
>>
>>83146891
instead of Goku, you can put any strong (planet buster or more) character, if that bothers you so much.
>>
>>83146403

No DBZ character has EVER used their speed to its supposed true advantage. Not a single one just teleports in and delivers an instant killing blow against an enemy, even enemies that are supposedly much weaker and slower than they are.

There are two possible reasons for this: either thats not something they can actual due for whatever reason, or everyone who trains up to that level of power is too stupid to realize they can do it.

Either way, the Dragonball character would spend 30 minutes trash talking and going on about powerlevels before throwing a punch. More than enough time for Xavier to rewrite them from A to Z.

Step 1: mentally paralyze them. Freeze their thoughts, and leave them unable to think or act in any way. Xavier doesn't even have to target them specifically for this, he can just lay that down on a whole area.
After that, he has all the time in the world to paint over their memories, desires, and motivations until they are whoever he wants them to be.
>>
File: Jason_Wyngarde_(Earth-58163).jpg (82 KB, 404x589) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Wyngarde_(Earth-58163).jpg
82 KB, 404x589
Forget about Xavier, Mastermind would pretty much wreck the entire cast of Dragonball Z by tricking Goku into thinking his friends and loved ones are threats.
>>
File: WAN PUNCH.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WAN PUNCH.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>83147029
>No DBZ character has EVER used their speed to its supposed true advantage
Stopped reading right there you're full of shit.
>>
>>83147205
Toriyama is a fucking hack
>he dindu trained before
>What about his life or death situation against Goku
>dindu count
>What about his life or death situation against Trunks
>dindu count
>What about
>Nothing counts, now refrigerator stronk
>What about Mystic Gohan
>Dunno what's that
>>
>>83147205
>im-fucking-plying Goku fights like that
>>
File: Moving the goal post.jpg (56 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Moving the goal post.jpg
56 KB, 534x401
>>83147302
Top kek
>>
>>83147363
I'm a different anon, I was just commenting how shitty DBZ is now...sorry, always was, but now is worse.
>>
>>83147205
> a slow ass human was able to visibly react in the time it took Freeza to jump down from his perch and land a punch

And that shit just proves my point. We have seen Freeza move faster than that before, but never used for anything other than posturing or dodging attacks. Given how much faster and stronger Freeza is, he should have torn that guys head clean off without ever appearing to move, and he probably could have killed all three of them at the same time if he really wanted to.

A gutpunch is pretty low tier. Guy can shatter a mountain, but can't even break skin. Shameful.
>>
>>83147205
I remember Yamcha having face scars, did he remove them?
>>
>>83147442
>Talking shit about Gohan
Fuck off.
>>
>>83147205
What the fuck is this? New Dragon Ball Z?
>>
>>83147029
check out Hit from Super, guy whose whole power is about OP speed and manipulating time. He wrecked Vegeta that way.

also, Goku and other saiyans enjoy to fight, so they're starting slow on purpose. That doesn't mean they can't beat an opponent in half a second. We can forget about personality traits in those duels. It's like wondering if Goku would actually want to fight Xavier in th first place and thus saying he loses.
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V19C280 - Page 11.png (607 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V19C280 - Page 11.png
607 KB, 1024x1536
>>83147356
Please refer this and pic related >>83147363

>>83147442
>And that shit just proves my point
No it doesn't are you retarded? You said DB characters don't use speed to their advantage, my webm proved you wrong.
>>
>>83147495
>Gohan
The guy who's now weaker than Roshi's turtle? yeah, lets not talk shit about the weakest character at the moment.
>>
S-stop bullying Gohan...h-he was the strongest non fused c-character
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v18-121.jpg (1 MB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v18-121.jpg
1 MB, 2037x3056
>>83147692
>h-he was the strongest non fused c-character
Who cares? He doesn't.
>>
>>83147741
Till he does, then he's the strongest...but Toriyama forgot all about hybrids, his inner rage, mystic form, etc
>>
>>83147639

I never said they don't go fast, which is what your webm shows. Any blithering retard can see that.

But they never use their sped to the supposed advantage that powerlevels threads like this one say they should be able to use to end the fight instantly before anyone else can act.

Can you not tell the difference between those two cases?
>>
>>83147842
>Any blithering retard can see that.
and yet you can't.
>>
>>83147830
Not anymore, nerd, he's just now the new Yamcha.
>>
>>83147830
Sorry your self insert character isn't the strongest anymore anon.
>>
>>83147992
My self insert is Krillin though, we even have the same hair line.
>>
>>83147497
It's from the movie I think but that gohan jobbing to Frieza.
>>
>>83148234
That movie should have been called Dragon Ball Jobbers as even Goku jobbed to a fucking lasergun.
>>
File: goku vs cooler.gif (2 MB, 363x200) Image search: [Google]
goku vs cooler.gif
2 MB, 363x200
>>83148234
the movie and db super
and this still isn't enough to convince gohan to actualy start training.

and soon future trunks will apear in db super
he will be so disapointed when he sees how gohan turned out
>>
>>83147830
He wasn't training at all, that's why is weaker now.

>>83147936
>being this deluded
it was literally said in the series he wants to become strong again to protect Videl. He'll be back at 12 universes tournament.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.