[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extraordinary X-Men #10 Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 23
Movie cashgrab crossover continues edition.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83145381
And people want other muggas to show up in these books. Fools.
>>
>>
>>
>>83145381
Is that Galactus' skull?
>>
>>
>>83145558
Yep.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is getting ridiculous and retarded.
>>
>>
>no letters pages for the X-Books not named Deadpool
>>
File: ApocWarsChecklist_E10.jpg (1 MB, 1452x1000) Image search: [Google]
ApocWarsChecklist_E10.jpg
1 MB, 1452x1000
That's it for the "flagship" X-team book.
>>
>>83145933
>>83145964
Goddamnit what
>>
>>83146023
As that point this comic may be nicknamed "Extrapurgatory X-Men" as well
>>
I could live with just the terrible art or the terrible story, but not both at once. I'm a huge Marvel Fag and I swear Marvel blows goats these days.
>>
>>83147007
Marvel is out to sabotage the X-Franchise until Fox relinquishes the rights. It's all intentional really.
>>
I didn't ask for so much feels
>>
>>83147084
Yeah, but it isn't just the X-Franchise; I thought the new Cap was awful, shock-for-the-sake-of-shock bullshit too. And Civil War 2 looks godawful as well.
>>
>>83145574
I didn't notice until now, but Illyana is using Storm's old headdress.
>>
>>83145381
Terrible, like pretty much everything Marvel shits these days.
>>
>>83147298
word
>>
Haven't read X-Men for literally 20 years, can't even remember what was happening in Uncanny X-men when I stopped reading (there was a Cable comic when he went into the future and there was this cult movement that had started because of him or Apocalypse, and that Apocalypse had changed too), is this all that's left?

Don't even know why I care any more tbfh, watched X-Men Apocalypse and remembered that
>>
>>83148861
You missed some good X-stories. You missed fuckload of terrible shit.
>>
Wait, which one was about Kid Apocalypse?
>>
>>83145883
>I can't leave X-haven, so we can't go explore limbo
>lol brb
>>
>>83145522
>>83145545
>>83145574
Once again, Magik is the best thing about Extaordanry X-Men.
>>
I hate Ramos' redesign for Illyana. She needs the bangs, otherwise she looks like any other generic comic book blondie.
>>
File: this_reminds_me_of_my_childhood.jpg (179 KB, 1092x475) Image search: [Google]
this_reminds_me_of_my_childhood.jpg
179 KB, 1092x475
Just checking in.

>>83145451
So Anole is the only New X-Man to make it into this book and that's just because he likes cock and Iceman needed someone to shag? Jesus Christ.

>>83145574
Illyana having a Necromancer sidekick/adoptive daughter could be cool, but then I don't really feel any hint of Illyana in her dialogue lines, so that's kind of a waste.
Even Bendis Illyana felt at least somewhat reminiscent of New Mutants v1 when she was just a mischievous girl.
But here, I'm just getting a flat line of generic action girl.
A shame.

>>83145796
>Phoenix
Oh, it's Wednesday again.

>>83145857
>this dialogue
I know why I'm not reading this book. I could write better dialogue and I'm shit at writing.

>>83145964
Whatever.

So this is still as shit as issue 1. Maybe I'll check back in another 10 issues or so if the X-Men franchise still exists by then.
>>
>>83152066
yup
>>
>>83153155
it survived Bendis
it survived Austen

it can survive Lemire
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.