[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEASON 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: The Flash.png (352 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.png
352 KB, 600x400
Hopes and speculations?

What we know so far.

>The central theme will be unraveling the mysteries of the Speed Force.

>Cisco will make more progressive steps into becoming Vibe.

>Caitlin's backstory will be explored and her estranged mother will be introduced.

>Wells and Jesse will return.

>Jay Garrick will be a recurring character and establish a bond with Barry, but he is much different than Henry Allen in behavior and demeanor.

>Zoom became the Black Flash and is on Earth-3.

>Captain Cold will make appearances.

>Mirror Master and Doctor Alchemy expected to appear.

>Grodd will return in a Gorilla City-centric episode.

>Kevin Smith will direct one of the first episodes of the season.

>Zack Stentz, who wrote "The Runaway Dinosaur", will be the story producer of season 3.

>"The Runaway Dinosaur" set the tone for the season's crux, which now we can guess is Barry proving himself worthy to the Speed Force once again.

>There'll be a massive four-way crossover with SUPERGIRL, ARROW and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW.

>There were rumors Cicada would be the main villain, with Valerie Perez and Jared Morillo also being introduced. Perez would be Cisco's love interest and Morillo would be Joe's new partner.
>>
Patty Spivot
>>
I hope for another speedster villain.
>>
-Wells is back, the original and not eobard or earth 2

-Eddie is back
>>
>>83141204
>Hopes and speculations
Barry goes a full season without losing his powers for any epsidoes
>>
>>83141395
He only lost it twice, and it was only a noticeable plot point once.
>>
>>83141311

I kinda do too. Maybe just for a two parter. They can bring in Johnni Quick (the latest one with or without Atomica) and reenact his confrontation with Captain Cold.
>>
>Caitlin's backstory will be explored and her estranged mother will be introduced.

Please no, her actress is horrible.
>>
>>83142868
This. I don't usually nitpick about the actors but holy shit, Caitlin is terrible.
>>
>>Captain Cold will make appearances.

It all makes sense after the finale.
>>
>>83141204
>Kevin Smith
>Zack Stentz

fuck these.
>>
>>83145501
But their episode was great.
>>
>>83145539
For you.

But seriously I think it was boring and had a lot of plot holes. Why? Why this episode even made? It was just "your friends and family is always with you. And I am speedforce and i have to tell you that. You will get your powers with these values and I won't explain why you died and why al these happening."

someone post this it ain't gotta explain shit meme because this episode was actually about a meme becomes reality.
>>
I hope we don't get another "the villain just handed me what i wanted but i'm not going to stop him while i have this huge oppurtunity and give him what he wants anyway because ayyy lmao" episodes.
That shit seriously pissed me off more than the fact they went flashpoint fucking already
>>
They will show felicity as the black canary tonight. Mark my words.
>>
I just want more Black Siren
>>
Source?
>>
>>83145702
We get it, bro.
>>
>>83145702
wow, Barry is the villain and Zolomon is the hero now? Sounds nice
>>
File: 1464186028631.jpg (91 KB, 835x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464186028631.jpg
91 KB, 835x1000
>Cicada
>Jay Garrick
>Barry proving himself worthy of the Speed Force again
>>
>>83141204
M A X
E
R
C
U
R
Y
>>
File: 363344.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
363344.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
>>83141372
>Wells is back, the original and not eobard or earth 2

Fucking pass
>>
What earth does Supergirl take place on
>>
>>83146243
An earth that hasn't been named and won't matter once next season brings her to the main continuity.
>>
>>83146300
>Implying She won't be PG on Arrowverse.
Making her Supergirl would mean Supes has to exist beforehand
>>
I just don't want another "ally is actually the villain." It worked great for Thawne but they tried to replicate that with Zoom and ended up falling on their ass.

I like that Cicada rumor, especially if the theme of the season is Speed Force. I think we should put speedster main villains on the back burner for a while, though I'm not opposed to an episode or two with RF or Black Flash.
>>
>>83141204

Flashpoint.

Seriously they're probably going to re-introduce everything or this is just a few episodes thing that gets resolved and back to the status quo.

the rest of this sounds promising otherwise minus Caitlin's mother.
>>
>>83146361
>Superman
>CWverse
well, if they can pay Welling, why not?
>>
Wally will obviously become Kid Flash at some point, but I hope Jesse actually becomes Jesse Quick and zapping her alongside Wally wasn't just a cocktease. I need muh Flash Family.
>>
>>83141204
>>Jay Garrick will be a recurring character and establish a bond with Barry, but he is much different than Henry Allen in behavior and demeanor.
I wonder what will get him to come back to Earth-1 and not stay on Earth-3.
>>
>>83146636
He finds out about Henry.
>>
>>83146361
He exists in her reality. Now she'll be part of a new reality where her backstory and S1 still happened, but she's in the main CWverse with no Supes. It's the CW. They're not going to bother having a logical explanation for this shit. It's just going to happen and they'll go "lol comicbooks and speedforce"
>>
>Kevin Smith will direct one of the first episodes of the season.

Ths fat fuck needs to fuck off. The episode he directed felt like a bad sitcom
>>
So, we flashpoint now. I wonder if CE will have the balls to wreck the entire world to make barry stop himself after.

Eobard is back?
>>
>>83141311
>Tom Cavanagh plays his earth 3 doppelganger, Harrison "Johnny Quick" Wells
>>
>>83148312
They'll do a fucked up timeline, but only for an episode or two and it will somehow have no impact on Arrow or Legends.
>>
>>83146361
Her show would be called Powergirl if that were true, dingus
>>
>>83145701
>episode was actually about a meme becomes reality
Hypercrisis
>>
i hope they flashpoint arrow too, and make his dad the arrow instead of oliver. we'd get all the cool villains back.
>>

So when they introduce Max Mercury he's gonna turn out to be the bad guy
>>
>>83141204
>There'll be a massive four-way crossover with SUPERGIRL, ARROW and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

IT'S LIT
>>
>>83149481
Why Supergirl though? It would have been perfect if Supergirl wasn't there.
>>
>>83149568
I actually haven't watched Supergirl but a crossover that big just feels so Justice League. How could it not be great?
>>
Do we have a cast list yet?
>>
MIRROR MASTER WHEN

Though I understand how difficult a character he is to write. Those powers are a goddamn nightmare.
>>
>>83141204
New guy shows up.
Can make green constructs and has a ring. His name is Hal Jordan.
He is confident and a hero so he helps Flash get confident and a better hero.
Nope. It's was a green speedster all along!
>>
Blue flash when?

I want homicidal barry
>>
I had such a feeling of dread during the finale.
I'm so hyped to see how bad Barry fucked everything.
Also
>Eobard and Eddie can exist again
>>
>>83141204
>>Caitlin's backstory will be explored and her estranged mother will be introduced.
Felicity mark two
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.