[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is DCU Rebirth #1 a must cop? Will it still be available if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sale.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sale.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Is DCU Rebirth #1 a must cop? Will it still be available if I visit my LCS Thursday?
>>
need to know
>>
plz
>>
I'd say yes, but mine might be differenet than yours
>>
I enjoyed it
>>
>>83136459
yes
>>
>>83136459
depends on how busy your LCS is
>>
I loved it. Excited for future titles now
>>
>>83136459
Its not need to buy.
Only if you are a "dc-only" or "event" reader.
The story is like marvel at the moment. Feels very constructed, far fetched turn of events. You accept it for the ones that you like to read or good runs. But in the end you think "man you could wrote that better than this and xy is just there first hand because it sells well but its subpar."

It ok, but you kinda get salty for missed opportunities or hack artistic decisions.
>>
>>83137421
what

It is a return to form
>>
>>83137421
What? No, this is DC actually being competent and retuning to form, they have fixed nearly all problems the New52 had in a single comic. The explanation isn't even that hard to grasp.

Also if you plan on reading any DC after this, get this one shot as it sets up context for everything
>>
>>83137666
>>83138613
And? But they could write it better, its like a deus ex machina, they reinstituted some unneeded plots or characters.
But you will accept it because you hope the outcome or what you like will be back.

Its ok, but you are somehow a little bit underwhelmed, seeing something you thought could be handled/written better.
>>
Why hasn't it be storytimed yet?
>>
>>83139117
Who are you to tell who's underwhelmed or not?
>>
>>83139159
It has, check the bottom of the catalouge.
>>
>>83139191
I do.
Sorry i forgot its /co/ and a Dc-General. The amount of autists are higher than normal.

I used a writing style as if i discuss with someone and avoid just summarize ideas that came into my mind.

Sorry Dc-chill if i wrote some points you cant discuss or understand as a statement.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.