[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few questions on X Men because I'm bored at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: olivia-munn-043.jpg (55 KB, 656x963) Image search: [Google]
olivia-munn-043.jpg
55 KB, 656x963
The original Trilogy and Origins never happened, right? But in the current, legit, canon, timeline old Jane is still Famke Janssen and X is still Patrick Stewart, as per finale scene of Day of Future Past
Does this mean that there is only one timeline and the girl who looks like Sophie Turner inthe '80s is going to look like Famke Janssen in the future? Same for McAvoy /Stewart and all the other characters we see in the "good future" at the end of DoFP.
Or are they different people in different timelines?

Also, what was exactly Apocalypse's plan? If he wanted to kill\annihilate everyone/everything why didn't he just use the nuclear bombs instead of destroying them?
>because he doesn't want/need to use puny humans' weapons
But why. it would be perfect, for something who is literally Apocalypse incarnate, to kill the human race with their own weapons.
>because he doesn't want to kill the "strong ones"
Ok, but then he still proceeds to destroy everything. If the "strong ones" can survive his destruction can survive the nuclear bombs too, no?

Also, anyone has a good explanation for the Stryker/Mystique thing? I find only retarded supposition online.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK WAS MAGNETO DOING ALL THE TIME IN MID AIR INSIDE THE METAL-MAGNETIC BUBBLE?!?!?!?
>>
>>83136241
>I find only retarded supposition online.
Do you expect to find anything different than retarded suppositions and guesses on 4chan?
>>
>>83136241
The idea is McAvoy does grow into Stewart, he just doesn't have the same things happening to him.
They're the same people in different timelines.
>>
>>83136595
>The idea is McAvoy does grow into Stewart
ok...
> he just doesn't have the same things happening to him.
what?
>>
>>83136615
They unlocked a secondary mutation that changed their appearances in the original timeline.

In the new timeline, they don't.
>>
>>83136643
Sorry I don't understand.

>First timeline
McAvoy (First Class) becomes Stewart (final scene of DoFP)
>Second timeline
???
>>
>>83136615
>what?
What?
The events in the 2 timelines are different, different things happen to them.
Their physical appearance is just 2 actors playing different ages, not different characters.

Don't listen to >>83136643 I suspect he's baiting.
>>
>>83136241
>Original timeline
First Class -> Origins -> X-1 -> X-2 -> X-3 -> The Wolverine -> DoFP (future)
>Altered timeline
First Class -> DoFP (altered past) -> Apocalypse -> Deadpool (?) -> Ending of DoFP (maybe)
That's most likely.
>>
>>83136241
wow nice, you have taste man. nice livia pic. such a shame she doesnt have more than 2 fucking lines in the whole movie. what the fucking fuck singer!
>>
>>83136241
>WHAT THE FUCK WAS MAGNETO DOING ALL THE TIME IN MID AIR INSIDE THE METAL-MAGNETIC BUBBLE
doing his overpowered maneto thingy collecting metal from all the world... or something like that. maybe he should use that to hit apocalypse .
>>
>>83136241
i hate looking at olivia munn because it hurts my heart how beautiful she is despite not having much going on upstairs
>>
>>83137123
>Ending of DoFP (maybe)
why maybe?
>>
>>83137123
So Wolverine 3 will be set in the new/altered/canon timeline... how can be that a "sequel" then?
>>
I really love that the movie continuity mimics the clusterfuck that is the comic book continuity
And people say that Fox doesn't respect the source material
>>
>>83138610
she has cute freckles on the nose

>>83138721
because it's the third movie with "Wolverine" in it. timelines might be different, but the movies exist in our world
>>
>>83138760
>she has cute freckles on the nose
how many guys do you think they got to cum on those?
>>
>>83138786
enough to fill the dark side of the moon
>>
>>83138839
>enough to fill the dark side of the moon
to fill with guys or with cum?
>>
>>83138889
you would like to know that, wouldn't you? :^)
>>
>>83138915
well that's important. filling the dark side of the moon would require a huge but limited amount of people.
But filling it with cum? Holy shit that's literally an ocean of cum.
>>
>>83138960
one could say it's ocean eleven of cum
>>
>Also, anyone has a good explanation for the Stryker/Mystique thing?

Basically they didn't want a downer ending in DoFP so they changed it from Stryker finding Wolverine to Mystique.

I think the best assumption is that Mystique just let him go but because some events were always destined to happen, Stryker had 10 years to find him again.
>>
>>83139001
I don't understand this.
Speaking of more important things, who would you rather cum on? Psylocke or Storm?
>>
>>83139029
>Stryker had 10 years to find him again.
But then who gave adamantium to him?

>>83139039
pic related
>>
>>83139039
Probably Psylocke. The thing is, why I can't have both? It's a free world. We don't have to choose anymore. We can take everything from them. I mean, I want to fuck them both. The question is, will they want to fuck me?
>>
and before someone says, why not raep them, I remind you niggas that Storm would fry my ass, while Psylocke would blow my mind
>>
>>83139135
not if you give some "X cure" to them beforehand
>>
>>83139172
I only buy the products with the "Trask" logo.
Also, I wonder if pinacolada would be a good drink for it.
>>
File: s.jpg (29 KB, 271x352) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
29 KB, 271x352
>>83139213
>"Trask" logo.
which one?
>>
>>83139235
That's a fine choice you give me.
I think that black would be good for storm,
while midget would be good for our favorite asian
I do however, have more trust in the lower one, which cements my choice in Psylocke

No one likes unexpected side-effects
>>
>>83139292
>No one likes unexpected side-effects
like, being arrested?
>>
>>83139351
>arrested
lol no, like, when she wakes in the middle of the bukkake. that would spoil the momentum. or, if suddenly she grows a mustache, albeit it can be sexy sometimes on women
>>
>>83139398
Can confirm. Latino stash can crush.
>>
>>83139059
>But then who gave adamantium to him?

What? Weapon X you idiot.
>>
>>83139484
>Weapon X
in the original timeline Stryker was at the core of Project X
in the new one he's completely out of it.
Why?
>idiot
why so bitter and name-calling?
>>
>>83139824
>in the new one he's completely out of it.

Wait what? He's very much a part of Weapon X in this new timeline too.
>>
>>83139824
I'm sorry for that ruffian, anon. But you're wrong. It's a little like what marvel comics are doing on, except in comics, you get 8 months later, and in movie, you get 10 years later. Stryker was, is, and forever will be Weapon X.
>>
>>83139962
>Stryker was, is, and forever will be Weapon X.
So Mystique (while looking like Stryker) took Wolverine.
Then? Logan escaped but was caught by the real Stryker?
That sounds literally retarded.
>>
>>83140044
Maybe, just maybe, Mystique actually hates Wolverine? Have you thought of that. Notice that Wolverine was front and center (along with DOFP), then Mystique sold sniktbub to Weapon X, and bamf, in the new movie Mystique is front and center. Maybe Mystique is attention whore?

Anyway, I don't really care about that, because I puke at the sight of sniktbub. I want Rightclops
>>
>>83140086
So you're a mongoloid. Oook. Have a good day.
>>
>>83140184
That was uncalled for.
I'm not going to talk with you anymore
Bye.
>>
>>83137123
>deadpool
>ending of DofP

I just realised they fucked up already because Colossus already looks different

and it doesn't even makes sense for it to be a secondary mutation bc DP Piotr is way taller and buffer than DofP Piotr
>>
>>83140200
>>83140184
Good lawd, when did this place become facebook?
>>
>>83140044
>Then? Logan escaped but was caught by the real Stryker?
>That sounds literally retarded.

You can't escape fate.
>>
>>83136241
Can we please just get a modern X-Men movie with the old cast and Beast? Please!?
>>
>>83142715
>Can we please just get a modern Star Trek movie with the old cast and Picard? Please!?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.