[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That guy has a bunch of DVDs behind him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 00001675[1].jpg (183 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00001675[1].jpg
183 KB, 600x849
>That guy has a bunch of DVDs behind him.
>>
Kind of depressing how the forest inhabitants get treated by the Court. I wonder where Tom is going with this?
>>
>>83134529
Those who can't, teach.
>>
>>83134529
Ms.<Bugsy> a cute.

>Can't Remember
Watch that guy be Anthony or some shit.
>>
I want to fugg Bugsy.
>>
>>83134567
Kind of depressing how the forest inhabitants are allowed to exist.
>>
>>83134567
We've already seen it before.

The Court is dismissive or fearful. Since they're basically dealing with high functioning autistics and they don't give enough of a fuck to consider them as anything special outside of procedure, they just treat them as exactly that; high functioning autistics they only treat different due to established procedure in dealing with them.

Since they aren't important enough to warrant any extra treatment, they are just kept to themselves which they are totally okay with. No reason to waste staff that is actually competent with watching over the incompetents.
>>
>>83134626
How does that benefit the Court in any way though?
>>
>>83134626
They're not autists.
They're just fucking stupid.
>>
>>83134581
You're getting her confused with <Snuffle>. Bugsy was an English from the start.

Some weirdos keep calling her 'Ms. Bugsy' for some reason though.
>>
>>83134662
They can do one useful thing, process data. That's enough to justify the program existing.

>>83134711
I didn't mean it literally. Since society doesn't have a system in place for taking care of people who are really fucking stupid, autism is an easier comparison.
>>
File: 1675-br.png (17 KB, 87x104) Image search: [Google]
1675-br.png
17 KB, 87x104
Captcha: 113
>>
>>83134662
They clearly process data more efficiently than any human could.

Which is the program Carver's about to ruin.
>>
>>83134529
She was SO close to being named Beetlejuice.
>>
>>83135859

Beetlejuice
>>
>>83135935

Sandalwood!
>>
>>83135935
Betelgeuse
>>
I'm bored of this webcomic. Anyone else?
>>
>>83134567
>automatic easy job and no real responsibilities unless you want them
yeah real depressing I can't imagine how awful
>>
include the title of the web-comic in the OP, goddamn

this is part of why we keep losing traffic
>>
>>83136600
See you on Friday.
>>
>>83136600
It's just this retarded chapter.
>>
Been watching Tom's retrospective videos and I really love them. I've never reread the comic is these are really helping.
>>
Who is Snuffle?
>>
File: Thieves_and_Kings_7421.jpg (43 KB, 407x275) Image search: [Google]
Thieves_and_Kings_7421.jpg
43 KB, 407x275
Daww, Annie lookin a little Thieves & Kings there

>ITT: comics that are superior to GKC
>>
WOOOOOOOooooooooo annie's hair is on fire and we get to wait two more months to find out it doesn't mean anything
>>
>>83136706
you say that every chapter
>>
>>83136600
My interest has admittedly been slowing down ever since mid-book 5.

Whenever it seems like the gears are getting a major shift and things are about to start happening it always gets sidetracked by a bunch of other shit. I'm used to it since I've been following since the start of book 4 but it's reached a point where I'm tired of Tom's reluctance to actually resolve or make major developments any of the sub-plots he's established.

There's been exactly like, one chapter dedicated to Jeanne since chapter 35. Even Tony coming back ended up leaving more questions than answers.
>>
>>83138753
No.
I literally never said that.
I'm not the grumpy other guy who hates everything.
>>
>>83134529
Was he looking at Bugsy 3D?
>>
>>83141588
Bugsy Siegel, ya git.
>>
>>83134529
>Not putting Gunnerkrigg in the title
Fuck you, I spent like a whole minute scrolling through the catalog and getting distracted by other threads before I found this.
>>
>>83142193

More likely to be Bugsy Malone.
>>
>>83136670
Wanna bet money on the court not getting some sort of karmic punishment for doing that?
>>
>>83134592
Why do you hate the fairies/animals so much? I love whimsical chaotic stuff, they're all such colorful happy idiots

Also yeah OP don't forget to put gunnerkrigg in the title
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.