[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I love you Luis, you're my world All shit aside, did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 450_1000.jpg (28 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
450_1000.jpg
28 KB, 450x300
>I love you Luis, you're my world
All shit aside, did you like their chemistry?
>>
I get what Lois sees in Clark because he's Henry Cavill. But it kind of just feels like Clark is into Lois because she's the first person that's ever been nice to him.
>>
>>83133677
Really, I thought Cavill sold it during the bathroom scene for example.
>>
Absolutely, their goodbye right before he surrendered to Zod really nailed home the fantastic subtle relationship these versions of them have.
Amy as Lois is much better then Bosworth & a BILLION light years better then Kidder.
Amy could have just a bit more snark to her but its better she have too little then have too much and come off like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>83133601
What chemistry? They're both walking, talking pieces of cardboard.
>>
>>83133601
>Luis
>>
>>83133601
it was ok. but im asking co did you noted? lois is not dead in the future, batman took her away from supes so... waynes dick is getting wet in justice league. Too bad, y was rooting for WW after the cock tease johns was talking about at the end of forever evil.
>>
>>83133601
Clark is needy so ok, but Lois has no character, so not really
>>
>>83133601
>Chemistry
>Implying Lois is not just a audience surrogate.
>>
>>83133601
The bathroom scene and "You are my world" are my favorite Superman scenes in BvS.
>>
>>83133601
>I love you Luis
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>For real? I love you too, Holmes.
>>
File: Luis.gif (576 KB, 336x201) Image search: [Google]
Luis.gif
576 KB, 336x201
>I love you Luis
>>
>>83133601
It felt kinda weird and Alien to me.

He felt fiercely protective of her. Passionately possessive.

Almost like he sees her as his play thing to protect, and to make him feel good about himself.

There were times where I could see him being almost scary in his love of her.

I didn't love their chemistry at all.
>>
Literally the only chemistry they had in the combination of two movies is the bathroom scene. Their chemistry was so bad in the first movie I heard audible groans during their kiss at the end of MoS
>>
>>83133601
>did you like their chemistry?
What chemistry?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.