[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Hope and Hank bust Scott out of The Raft ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Why didn't Hope and Hank bust Scott out of The Raft ?
>>
>>83131684
They were too busy talking about how much of an idiot he is for getting put there in the first place. They would have gotten him out eventually.
>>
I feel bad for Scott, now he's a wanted man and he can't see his daughter again
>>
>>83131684
Is the Raft public knowledge? They might not have found out where he is yet.
>>
>>83131684
Im guessing they hadn't heard yet. He was only in there for like a day. Im sure in Ant Man and The Wasp it will come up, with Hank being pissed, only to let it go upon hearing Stark getting his ass kicked
>>
>>83131684
well I mean It was top secret shit and how long was he in there, a week or two?
>>
>>83131959
He's Ant-Man.
He can shrink and just go into her room whenever, and Pym and T'Challa will hide/protect him.
>>
>>83131684
He was there for like, two days.
>>
>>83131684
Clint would have bailed them out.
>>
>>83131959
It's literally his own god damn fault.
>>
They're coming. It's the beginning of the next movie.
>>
>>83131997
>SCOTT YOU FUCKING IDIOT I GAVE YOU THAT SUIT TO PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTER AND LOOK AT YOU KNOW YOURE A CRIMINAL AGAIN
>I and Captain America kicked Stark's ass
>ant.jpg
>>
He'd risk not seeing his daughter just because of his man-crush on Cap? What fucking shitty father. Goofiness like this with real consequences make me like him less as a person.
>>
>>83134396
Cap got him out, didn't he?
>>
>>83134990
He did it to save the world from super assassins.

You try looking your kids in the eyes and saying "Yeah Captain America needed my help to save the world but I said nah"
>>
>>83134469
I can honestly see it as an insta-forgiveness joke.
>>
>>83131959
Look at it from his ex's perspective. He's an ex-Con, finally looks like he's turning things around, and trying to do right by his daughter, and then bam, the next thing you know, it's in the news that he's broken the law again, fighting alongside a wanted fugitive, and gotten himself locked up in some maximum security supervillain prison.
It's disappointing, but not entirely surprising, because it confirms what you've thought about him a long time.
>>
>>83135135
Meanwhile I bet his daughter's proud of him.
>>
>>83135216

If she learns why he did it, most certainly. "Dad just risked his life to help Captain fucking America save the world" is the kind of thing that probably makes a girl pretty proud of her had.
>>
>>83131684
Antman is ruined for me for ever.

All I can think about are those shitty Jud apatow movies with his skeltor wife
>>
>>83135103
This. You don't say no to Captain America. And besides, Pym probably put him up for it anyway.
>>
File: 1440265023722.png (522 KB, 802x777) Image search: [Google]
1440265023722.png
522 KB, 802x777
>>83135419
>Falcon comes in the Pym residence interrupting a meeting with Scott.
"Captain America needs your help."
>"Wait just a goddamn second." Hank butts in. "What makes you think I'll let him out with my suit to join some sixty year old guy's team?"
"It would mean that Scott can beat up an asshole Stark with technology you invented."
>>
>>83135712
>SCOTH, YOU HAVE TO DO IT! I'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS!
>Gee, I dunno, Hank. Sounds kinda risky.
>If you punch Tony Stark in his *burp* stupid face, I'll personally make sure you get to third base with my daughter! My daughter, Scoat!
>>
>>83135296
>All I can think about are those shitty Jud apatow movies with his skeltor wife
>130. LAINEY’S GOSSIP 06/10
>They’ve been friends a long time. Recently worked together. Both family men now supposedly settled down. But not quite. Several times a week, very late at night, they’d call up for room service together. Oh no, not for food, but for a certain kind of massage. Like…together. They’d get off on it together. Literally. Apparently they’ve been doing this for years. It’s how they bond. Some dudes like beer. These dudes like the hand and mouth special. Lately it hasn’t happened often enough – schedules, kids, etc. Needless to say, when the opportunity presented itself, they made up for lost time. Problem: one of the wives found out. Is now threatening to tell the other. Almost like blackmail. She wants them to stop hanging out AND she wants the friend to find her husband a replacement gig to make up for the one he’ll lose if she makes him pull out of their next collaboration. Hollywood wives can wheel and deal, see? But she’s been placated before. He’s waiting for the rage to go down, and then he’ll buy her off again. A break from the bro massage until then. Judd Apatow/Paul Rudd
>>
>>83135135
There's always the chance that he told her what he was gonna' do.
>>
>>83135890
It would be funny to see his daughter ranting that she doesn't get to do shit but Scott does, and with both of them having both Pym tech.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.