[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bendis on Death of X?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1459673285148.jpg (71 KB, 630x968) Image search: [Google]
1459673285148.jpg
71 KB, 630x968
[URL=http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-extraordinary-x-mens-lemire-plans-the-fall-of-kingdoms]http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/...all-of-kingdoms[/URL]

>Goldballs

>Top secret story

Bendis is going to write part of Death of X.

Search your feelings. You know if to be true.
>>
>>83124755
>http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-extraordinary-x-mens-lemire-plans-the-fall-of-kingdoms]http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/...all-of-kingdoms
THAT'S NOT TRUE.... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE....
>>
>>83124755
We truly live in the darkest timeline.
>>
This confirms I live in the cancerverse and it is only a matter of time before we all turn into tumor monsters.
>>
>>83124755
I don't care.

Nobody should care about X-Men at this point.

Just let it go.
>>
Sorry anons. Here is a working link (hopefully).

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-extraordinary-x-mens-lemire-plans-the-fall-of-kingdoms
>>
>>83124755
>Hydra Captain America
>The X-men dead because these faggots are salty they wont give them the x-men rights, despise they cant make more movies a year without them canibalizing and anyone who is going to watch Avengers 3 is going to watch regardless if the x-men are there or not
This infuriates me too much. Marvel having the x-men rights wont even translate in more money since they already have 100% of the movie market.

Even then they could make AAA games like Arkham with the IP and get probably more money than what they would get with a fucking movie.

Because AAA games is uncharted territory for Disney Marvel.

How petty can a single company be? Specially when they already dominate the market
>>
>Putting Brian "Ovenmeister" Bendis on another franchise that's going to be killed off
Instead of being known as the new Stan Lee like he's been striving for he's going to be known as Marvel's Grim Reaper.
>>
everything hurts
>>
>>83125322
>Even then they could make AAA games like Arkham with the IP and get probably more money than what they would get with a fucking movie.

Disney doesn't care about AAA gaming. They sold their studios multiple times now at the smallest sign of failure.
>>
Why would anyone have one of Bendis kids as favorite ?
Are you guys sure Bendis didnt put a gun on Lemire head so that he would say goldballs ?
>>
>>83125896
I know they dont care. Its still a source of huge money they never tapped into. They could do much with videogames and the x-men than they could actually do with movies.
>>
Marvel is the worst publisher by a mile. I'll stick to Rebirth.
>>
>>83124755
>>83124852
>>83124989
>>83125051
>>83125104
>>83125123
>>83125322
>>83125482
>>83125857
>>83125896
>>83125942
>>83125964
Wow. I agree with every single statement previously made. Is that supposed to happen on /co/?
>>
Bendis had the Cuckoos use telepathy in their diamond form, use telekinesis, and had Cyclops yell something like "whats happening to me, I cant control myself" while being possesed by Karma.
Do the X-Men editors not correct him because they fear him, they dont give a shit, or they just dont know their xmen very well?
>>
>>83126196
>use telekinesis
Emma has latent TK she doesn't know about.
>>
>>83126284

IIRC a cuckoo made a bowl float, casually, as if it were something she always did. I dont remember them using telekinesis before the Bendis run.
>>
>>83124755
People will tell me Marvel is the best when they employ Bendis and let him do things like this
>>
Suck it x fags, this is what you get for having shit taste
>>
>>83126467
pls no bully
marvel has done it enough
>>
>>83126496
>>83126467
Yeah so much this. Please no bully.

I want good X-men comic books and videogames. I dont give a fuck about movies.
>>
>>83124755
Cyclops was right the whole time.

But they shouldn't have been fighting humanity. They should have been fighting the writers.

Fucking YEARS of people saying they were going to kill off the X-men because Disney doesn't own the line.
>>
X-Men was already dead when Bendis was writing. I remember the collective groan the Marvel NOW! thread uttered when Uncanny's lineup was announced.
>>
File: emma26.jpg (31 KB, 400x162) Image search: [Google]
emma26.jpg
31 KB, 400x162
>>83126364
Like I said, Emma has latent TK that she doesn't know about, the cuckoos probably figured it out before she did.
>>
>>
File: Emma_Frost_using_Cerebro.jpg (33 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
Emma_Frost_using_Cerebro.jpg
33 KB, 300x235
>>83128164
Telepathy, Diamond form, a scintilating wit, the best body money can buy, top place in a hive-mind, a trace of leftover Phoenix Force, and now telekinesis???

Our girl is a bit overpowered these days, wouldn't you say?
>>
File: 1456035404122-Modern.png (298 KB, 271x430) Image search: [Google]
1456035404122-Modern.png
298 KB, 271x430
>>83124755
Bendis is the inheritor to other writer's legacies.
These moves of his have all been the next logical writing steps to take upon the path set before him.
He's built upon the foundations set before him, he's not the only one to blame if you find the work has been finished in a place not to your liking.
Or to mix metaphors further: Don't reject your chickens before they've hatched because you don't yet know what's in those eggs.
>>
>>83128164
I miss Gen X Emma's wearing of clothes, but sexed up with corsets on the outside.

She got so stripperish under Morrison and basically mostly just recovered after that by wearing pants.
>>
>>83129159
>Bendis is the inheritor to other writer's legacies.

In the way a cocaine powered trust funder is the inheritor of their parents's legacy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.