[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLASH S2 FINALE SPOILERS AHEAD FLASHPOINT JUST HAPPENED AND NUKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1384477799348.jpg (71 KB, 516x691) Image search: [Google]
1384477799348.jpg
71 KB, 516x691
FLASH S2 FINALE SPOILERS AHEAD
FLASHPOINT JUST HAPPENED AND NUKED ARROWVERSE OUT OF EXISTENCE

THEY CAN BRING LAUREL BACK

THEY CAN MAKE IT SO FELICITY LITERALLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST

THEY CAN BRING IN SUPERGIRL

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ARROW WAS REDEEMED?
>>
They're not going to fix Arrow. Just drop it like everyone sane has already m8.
>>
>>83124268
Yeah really. For the sake of my sanity, I have to assume op is a troll.
>>83124195
Also, why in the fuck would they suddenly make their most popular character suddenly not exist? Fucking idiot. And supergirl was not a good show.
>>
>>83124331
His spoiler is true but it's clear they're not going to use it to fix anything besides maybe Cold being alive.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 606x124) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 606x124
>skimming through twitter for reactions
>see pic related
>"this tweet does not exist", deleted already
>>
Superman and Batman exist
>>
File: fuck this.png (329 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.png
329 KB, 500x600
>Welp, the threat to our collective livelihood has been dealt with and everything is more or less back to normalcy
>Iris is in love with me now and I could probably settle back into a more """normal""" life now that Zoom's gone and the Earth(s) are saved
>FUCK DAD MUH MOMMY MUH DADDY I'LL GO FUCK WITH THE PAST AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I JUST FUCKING SAW ZOOM GET FUCKED UP THE ASS FOR MESSING WITH THE TIMELINES AND I LITERALLY JUST GOT OVER MY MOTHER'S DEATH AND WE'VE ALREADY GONE OVER TIME AND TIME AGAIN HOW ME FUCKING WITH THE PAST IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA, SURELY EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT!

Why is Barry SO FUCKING STUPID. I can't deal with this. Ever since he gave his speed to Zoom, it's like he just gave half his brain along with it. Fuck this show, I'm so fucking done with its shitty writing and even shitier forced drama. Flashpoint was shit in the comics too so I have zero hope for season 3. I was already done with Arrow last season, this time I'm done with the CWverse as a whole. There's no redeeming THIS.
>>
>>83124486
I believe its true despite not seeing it yet, but it was this bit
>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ARROW WAS REDEEMED?
That had me assuming he was a troll.
>>
All indications is that it's a temporary thing.

You were a fool to ever have hope, and I came to this thread just to laugh at you.
>>
I'd like to think Shipp only agreed to be PrisonDad just for the chance to appear in a super costume.
>>
>>83124563
If next season seems to be interesting I might watch again but Flash comics are finally starting to look up without Venditti and with the hilarity of two Walls so there might be no need to bother with this show.
>>
If they use this to reboot all three shows I'm going to jizz everywhere
>>
>Barry prevents Arrow's Nuke attack
>Barry makes Supergirl canon
>Barry makes Felicity from Krypton
>>
So the time wraiths send their new agent the Black Flash to deal with Barry's nonsense while a paradoxical Thawne realizes he no longer needs Barry in order to live?
>>
File: SEASON 3 FLASHPOINT.png (579 KB, 483x629) Image search: [Google]
SEASON 3 FLASHPOINT.png
579 KB, 483x629
Just made this one for you guys after 1000 hours in paint
>>
File: SEASON 3 FLASHPOINT.png (539 KB, 483x629) Image search: [Google]
SEASON 3 FLASHPOINT.png
539 KB, 483x629
>>83125441
Whoops, .jpeg artifact in RF's shoulder
>>
Someone please post Flashdad costume for the love of the New Gods, that shit was fucking glorious.
>>
People in the flashpoint hashtag on twitter wondering if they're going to adapt the Martha!Joker storyline
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.