[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blade reboot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-23-11-20-53--354394568.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-23-11-20-53--354394568.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
How do black anons feel about a blade series?
>>
>>83103364
you should quit

-blade
>>
>>83103364

First two are among the better cape movies. Goyer literally got people to take superhero characters more seriously over a decade ago...even before Xmen which most people site as starting all this shit. Movies were rated R too.

No problems with this franchise though it does suffer from the third movie curse that most trilogies have.
>>
File: 1463768929740.gif (924 KB, 376x272) Image search: [Google]
1463768929740.gif
924 KB, 376x272
>>83103416
EXCEPT FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA
>>
1st movie was great
2nd was mediocre
3rd was bad

I don't know why you're asking when we know for a fact there will be a new blade series. If Snipes is returning then they shouldn't reboot it. Just continue the story. Would be cool to see Morbius in it. When the show does finally come out, it will be refreshing to see a Marvel Horror series. It's gonna be even more refreshing to get a good Vampire series for the 1st time.
>>
>>83103601

The Cap trilogy is still true with the "second film is the best" rule.
>>
>>83103856
This.
>>
>>83103903
The 2nd one was a better structured film, but it wasn't better entertainment wise. Plus we saw less Black Widow in CW which deserves extra points.
>>
>>83103856
Second movie was by far the best of the series.
>>
>>83103903
Blade doesn't follow that rule. In fact the only ones that actually do are Spider-Man 2 and X2.
>>
>>83104254
No it fucking wasn't. Boring as shit compared to the original. The only thing that made it watchable was the effects.
>>
>>83104282

>implying Blade 2 isn't batter then the first

You might want to go back and rewatch the first Blade. The third act is genuinely bad and Deacon Frost is a 90's villain in a very bad way.
>>
>>83104339
>batter
Blade 2 has one of the most forgettable stories and villain in any superhero movie.
>>
>>83104430

I'll grant you the story isn't anything special but Nomak is a great villain.
>>
Why can't we just get a Blade 4 starring the guy who played him in the old series?
>>
Given the success of Deadpool, I wonder if they'd consider letting Blade stay rated r.

Probably not.
>>
>>83103364
Everything about the Blade tv series was amazing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.