[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...how was an army of AI robots ever supposed to secure peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ultron_3162962k.jpg (104 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ultron_3162962k.jpg
104 KB, 858x536
So...how was an army of AI robots ever supposed to secure peace in our time?
>>
>>83093254
Everyone would be too terrified of the killer robot army to start shit. Duh.
>>
>>83093254
By doing the Avengers' jobs for them? Are you asking about Tony's plan or Ultron's?
>>
>>83093254
You're missing a critical part of the plan, OP.

See, the robots would have guns.
>>
>>83093254
the robots were only supposed to protect the planet from outside invaders, that's all
the peace was between earth and other planets.
>>
>>83093254
Well when you have an endless robot army the alien threat doesnt seem so scary
BECAUSE WE'LL DESTROY OURSELVES BEFORE THEY GET THE CHANCE
>>
File: aya crazy.png (315 KB, 768x720) Image search: [Google]
aya crazy.png
315 KB, 768x720
>>83093254
By killing all the problems away. Pay attention anonymous, Ultron was pretty straightforward about it.
>>
By fucking everyone.
>>
By killing everyone. No people= a peaceful world
>>
>>83093254
AI + robots.

Ultron was supposed to be a peacekeeping program designed to do the Avengers job when they all fucked off, died, or got old.

Vision was closer to Tony's...well, vision for Ultron, but the robot army bit is out of the question at this point.
>>
>>83093254
I think the idea was as a planetary defense force against stuff like the Chitauri. Though I suppose now that I think about it, Jarvis was more than sufficient to run the Iron Legion. Maybe Stark should have just focused on building enough Iron Legion drones to kick Thanos into oblivion. Didn't really need artificial intelligence to accomplish that. Just needed more firepower.
So maybe Tony just can't resist playing with tech. His father had a similar problem. Got an idea in his head, had to see if he could do it. Even if it was a really bad idea. That was the premise of Agent Carter, someone stealing all of Howard's "Bad Babies" his inventions too dangerous to sell.
So yeah, Tony's stupid. End of story. Roll credits.
But now consider the following. We all know Thanos is coming. And with Thor and Hulk off world, what's the biggest gun they have to stop him?
Vision.
And they wouldn't have him without Ultron.
And they wouldn't have had Ultron without Tony.
Life is funny.
>>
File: korrasad.jpg (70 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
korrasad.jpg
70 KB, 1366x768
>>83094989
Yeah but we all know what's going to happen to Vision.
>>
I don't know how much Ultron was planning to do with his junk drones. A lot of them didn't fly and ran slower than a truck.
>>
>>83094143
>vision was ultron's vision for the future of earth and himself
>vision was tony's vision of working a.i. and ultron
>vision was thor's vision of how to stop ultron and protect an infinity stone
>vision was the final result of wanda giving tony a vision
>>
>>83093254
Ultron was really sloppily written. I get what his motivations were supposed to be, but it didn't come out right, and his development felt out of left field.
>>
>>83095481
Vision caused James Rhodes to have a vision, of himself not walking for the rest of his days.
>>
>>83095325
Its okay anon, Dr Strange can fix him.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ly0rAhQQ1s7zq8co1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1792) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ly0rAhQQ1s7zq8co1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1792
>>83095325
He will live forever in my heart with the Force!
>>
>>83095571
>>83095481
>vision gave rhodey a division in his spine
>>
>>83093254
Obviously it'd be like Robocop.

But like, a million Robocops. And they can fly. And shoot lasers. And they're robots instead of humans.
>>
>>83097340
But Robocop was bullet proof.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.