[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we get Venom in the MCU any time soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Will we get Venom in the MCU any time soon?
>>
Not anytime soon.
>>
>>83087706
why?
>>
would be cool to see comic accurate Spider-man black suit so hopefully
>>
>>83087650
more importantly when will they introduce she-hulk?
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if Spider-Man gets the symbiote suit in Infinity War
>>
>>83087824
I was just about to post that.
Venom for the second Spider-Man film would be fast tracking that shit, but then again, we just got his intro in Civil War, his own film next year, then more developments in Infinity Wars...yeah, that sounds fine.
>>
>>83087748
Because Sony wants to make their own Venom movie

Read: wants to
>>
I bet my left testicle that we going to see Spidey in the symbiote costume in the Avengers Infinity War movie.
>>
>>83088021
It will happen as much as their Sinister Six film.
Honestly, Sony should just play ball. Just wait a movie or two with Spider-Man, then they could create second franchises, like Venom, to tie into the MCU. They could get a yearly Spider-Man based film if they just time this all right.

Making their own Venom film not tied to the MCU is just so bone headed.
>>
>>83088023
I feel like the Russos are the ones who deliver the best fan service in their films in a natural manner. Before Winter Soldier, everyone went "They better say 'Who the hell is Bucky'" Before Civil War, everyone wanted Ant-Arrow, Giant Man, Spider-Man being quippy, "No, You move" and so on. And they delivered on all the promises people were hoping for. Even Vision/Wanda.
Infinity Wars is gonna be 2 mega films. I'll be damned if the Russos don't work their magic overtime.
>>
>>83088021
I doubt that will ever happen. Marvel probably shot that idea down fast.
>>
We live in a world where Deadpool and Ant-Man are likely to get trilogies. I'll be damned if we don't get a Venom franchise.
>>
Has Venom dipped this much in popularity? He used to be hot shit.
>>
>>83088788
Come to the Symbiote thread friend >>83051698
>>
>>83087870
Though they should probably save Venom for the third movie. Have Peter wear and eventually get rid of the symbiote black suit and then have Venom appear at either the end or in an after-credits scene. Then next Spider-man film will deal with Venom.
>>
>>83088915
Do you really want to remind people about a third Spider-Man movie with Venom in it?
>>
>>83087765
>the suit is almost perfect except it has white tacticool lines

>>83088788
It's not the 90's/early 2000's anymore
>>
>>83088991
As long as it doesn't follow the over saturation of villains like 3 and ASM 2 did. It's not possible to fall for the same trap the third time.
>>
>>83088788
He also used to be a bad guy.
>>
>>83091640
Too many villains wasn't the only problem with SM3 or ASM2.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.