[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 chan i need your help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: who is this man.jpg (186 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
who is this man.jpg
186 KB, 540x720
what is this cartoon/animated movie and who is this character?

any and all help would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>83084890
Didn't you post this same thread yesterday?
>>
>>83084917
no. I have some friends who are asking as well, that's all.

I really think it's one of the VHS tapes on top of the TV but I can't be positive.
>>
Pretty obscure without more info. Decade or whatever you can remember from it.
>>
File: Dogdale1.png (308 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
Dogdale1.png
308 KB, 477x358
No one cares.
Nobody fucking cares.
You wonder why so many of these threads go with so little replies that they end up dying far past their lifespan? Because nobody can be assed enough to care about your predicament. Making more threads about it and bumping it near death is not going to help in anyway.
Why do you care about this character? What compels you to keep searching? Is it his appearance? The general scene? The uncanny and disturbing look the thumbnail gives off? And when you do find this character and subsequently the show he is in, will you watch it? Or will you just throw your hands up and say 'fuck it, I'm done?' You could at the very least tell us that before going out of your way to waste space.
You can go on talking in your broken English as much as you damn please, but when you do, make sure it's not in the form of an incredibly forced meme that is dead on arrival. But if you want to feign ignorance in the face of reality, be my guest.
Also, that's Smee from Peter Pan.
>>
File: 1463965755068.png (119 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1463965755068.png
119 KB, 355x268
>>83084890
KEK THIS THREAD AGAIN. But I'm not gonna hate. I understand that you're in dire need anon. But unfortunately, I don't think /co/ has an answer for your predicament.
>>
Is he from the Littles?
>>
>>83084890
it's Mohommad.
>>
File: PeterPan3.jpg (31 KB, 616x468) Image search: [Google]
PeterPan3.jpg
31 KB, 616x468
>>83087015

That's no Smee of mine you asinine amalgamation of amoral accidents.
>>
>>83087015
Not op but which Peter Pan? It's not Peter Pan & The Pirates series.
>>
super mario bros 3 animated series

if that's not it, you're fucked 98% of this board was born in 1998
>>
I think that dude is from the 90's carebears series.
>>
Dungeons and Dragons maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHc9d2Nihuk
>>
>everyday until you like it

Look lad, it's clear people don't know so you don't have to post every day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.