[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That might be part of the Joke of the show, but aren't most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (609 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
609 KB, 1280x720
That might be part of the Joke of the show, but aren't most mysteries that Mike Tyson is involved with basically White People problems?
>>
in the sense a lot are mundane borderline nonissues. like I think it's like 25%. A lot are just Ill fitting for a hannabarabara gang.
>>
>>83080682
You want them to tackle him biting off a dude's ear?
>>
clearly pigeons are mostly white people communication system
>>
>>83080899
He already returned the dudes ear to him in one special episode.
>>
>>83080682
Most of them aren't mystery's
>>
>>83080682
yeah, I think the writers realised that the more wacky stuff they did would get too old fast so they settled on the intentional joke that their whole business is really pointless.
Though it still gets wacky.
>>
>>83080971
There was a MTM special? When? What was special about it, was it longer?
>>
Remember when they read all those mysteries and each was more depressing than the last?
>>
>>83081032
I think that was ALWAYS the joke. The first episode was them going to read a book and then in the end turns out there are centaurs and chupacabras.
Basically the show is all about burying the lead.
They either take on a mystery that's utterly mundane or they forget the mystery and meander about until something crazy or fucked comes right up to them. Then the episode just ends.
Like last episode Mike is asked about the robbery he busted up, so he starts the story two months in advance and talks about all the little bullshit leading up to the Robbery, then just glosses over the robbery.
>>
>>83080971
i dont remember that
>>
>>83082031
I think they abuse a bit too much of the non-joke humor, though.
>>
>>83080682
And you are the only one who cares about this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.