[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /co/'s opinion on Doug's First Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 163x310
What's /co/'s opinion on Doug's First Movie
>>
It attempted to make money.

And there certainly wasn't a Doug's 2nd Movie if that tells you anything.
>>
File: It aint gonna Dink itself.gif (301 KB, 445x334) Image search: [Google]
It aint gonna Dink itself.gif
301 KB, 445x334
>Hello Douglas! Check out this new cash in movie I got. It was very expensive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTiokggoZw
>>
>>83078934
>And there certainly wasn't a Doug's 2nd Movie if that tells you anything.
Came in here specifically to say this
>>
1) Calling it the '1st' movie was accurate, and incredibly hopeful

2) The show's Disney Seasons (Season? Was there more than one?) were pretty friggin' lame in a show that was already mediocre to good.
>>
GIVE ME THAT GREEN NIGGER COCK YOU FUCKING BLUEBERRY APE
>>
For whatever dumb reason I went to see this shit in theaters.

I remember the candy I ate more than the movie because nothing about it interested me at all. That part with disguising the sea monster thing as a girl and taking it to school for whatever reason was dumb as hell.

Beyond that I don't even remember the plot. School dance at the end or something?
>>
>>83079084
Christ this guy is such a terrible critic.
>>
Well, I liked Doug when I was very young and 9 year old me was excited to see this in theaters.

I ended up napping halfway through the movie and started hating Doug
>>
>>83079210
Does anyone have that picture of Siskel and Ebert doing some NC-Tier review
>>
>>83079193
so, what was the candy?
>>
>>83079139
NYOOO HOOOOOOOOO
*honk!*
>>
>>83079828
This weird pastel candy corn: the tops were purple, green, etc.

Also popcorn.
>>
>>83078906

This was one of those weird Late Eisner-Era projects where Disney combined that cheap stylized Nickelodeon/CN style with Big Disney Budget/Romance/Love Songs.

It even got a live Theme Park show at MGM Studios, and the characters were real human actors but in ugly wigs.
>>
>>83079940
I always go for Raisinets when I go to the movies.
>>
>>83078906
>Doug's last movie
>>
>>83078906
The series didn't really hit it's stride until Doug's Third Movie: Bluffington Begin Again.

Doug's breakdown when he finds Porkchop after he was run over was heartbreaking.
>>
File: If Only.png (427 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
If Only.png
427 KB, 500x500
>>83079084
He's the nostalgia critic he screams and shouts at things so you don't have to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-37G-9dRxTY
>>
>>83079210

Superior Nostalgia CriticHere :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSdM4pFvGOs
>>
>>83078906
>Doug's only movie
>>
File: Doug24.png (133 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
Doug24.png
133 KB, 400x350
R.I.P. Odd Femmy Robot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.