[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KH thread /co/. Discuss whatever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: KH CoM.jpg (402 KB, 1011x1420) Image search: [Google]
KH CoM.jpg
402 KB, 1011x1420
KH thread /co/. Discuss whatever.
>>
File: Daffy_&_Porky_-_cookies.png (293 KB, 759x407) Image search: [Google]
Daffy_&_Porky_-_cookies.png
293 KB, 759x407
>>83077619
It'd be better if Donald and Goofy were replaced by Daffy and Porky.
>>
Is the story at all redeemable at this point?
>>
I've been enjoying the shitty phone game, in a shitty phone game sort of way.

>>83080797
There's a story?
>>
>>83080797
What story?
>>
>>83084214
>>83084139
Shitty bait. KH has one of the most conveluted video game stories ive ever seen!
>>
>>83084293
It's pretty simple, all things considered.
>>
>>83084364
I got completely lost when they got to namine and double reverse heartless or whatever the fuck the third sora is.
>>
>>83080797
Considering it's been over a decade and 2 console generations since the last numbered installment in the franchise, no. There was a clear window for hype, and that window closed. Only the autistics in the fanbase will grab a crowbar and climb in through the smashed remains of the hype window.

Also, deviantART-tier OC's and plots.
>>
>>83085684
>namine
Naminé is pretty simple to explain.

>double reverse heartless or whatever the fuck the third sora is.
I have no idea what that is, because none of the alternate versions of Sora fit that description.
>>
Just started the first game for the first time the other day. I'm at the Deep Jungle. Not too familiar with JRPGs, although this game is more like a Zelda than a Final Fantasy. Great art, fucking gorgeous soundtrack, and a neat story.

My only two complaints are that the Gummi Ship sequences are lame as hell and the design is iffy, lots of little tasks you have to do that don't serve to flesh out the story and feel more like filler.

Other than those two things, I really like the game.
>>
File: Classic_bugsbunny.png (67 KB, 227x400) Image search: [Google]
Classic_bugsbunny.png
67 KB, 227x400
>>83077726
>Porky "dies"
>Ehhhhh, they'll pay for this doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XzlAwWkXQ
>>
>>83086073
Frozen and Princess and the Frog are obvious fits. They could smash it out of the park with a Dr Facilier boss battle.
>>
>>83077619
One of my favorite childhood series.
Read the wiki just to keep up with the plot because I haven't had money for a console since the PS2. Also too busy with work now.
Doubtless going to read the wiki to keep up with the plot of the next game.
IN YOU AND I
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.