[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wally's back >Brett Booth drawing goddamn shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TNSREB_Cv1_r1.jpg (352 KB, 781x1200) Image search: [Google]
TNSREB_Cv1_r1.jpg
352 KB, 781x1200
>Wally's back
>Brett Booth drawing

goddamn shitty fucking monkey's paw. i specifically instructed good creative team so I'm blaming one of you fucks

at least it looks like they're letting him be the Flash
>>
Brett worked his ass pff to get him into DCU, he was promised by Didio to draw his book if he ever came back.
>>
>>83073444

He's also the reason they finally introduced Kid Wally. I don't wanna hate him bc he loves the dude but his art is just the worst

god I hope Johns got someone good to design this new costume
>>
>>83073444
yeah, I remember back in 2012 him constantly asking didio on Twitter.
>>
>>83073396
>bring nightwing back
>make that shitty TNBA symbol canon
>no fingerstrips
whats the point, no one likes the Bruce Timm design
>>
>>83073396
TBQH Wallyfags deserve worse fampai.
>>
>>83073718
Show me where the Wallyfags touched you, anon.
>>
File: Vibe3CVR1.jpg (758 KB, 1575x1189) Image search: [Google]
Vibe3CVR1.jpg
758 KB, 1575x1189
>>83073490
I'm not a big fan of his art but I'm sure if he changed to a new colorist it would atleast look somewhat better
Why doesn't anyone close have the guts to tell him
I remember when the same colorist completely ruin dough mahnke's art
>>
>>83074316
>>
File: 1440643213541.png (195 KB, 467x187) Image search: [Google]
1440643213541.png
195 KB, 467x187
>>83073586
>fingerstrips
please kill yourself
>>
Meh, who cares about Booth? Abnett's a solid writer as it is, he will do these characters justice.
>>
>>83073718
Geoff pls
>>
>>83074868
Geoff's the one who brought him back, family.
>>
>>83074316
>Why doesn't anyone close have the guts to tell him

Because the standards for art are pretty low. I mean Van Sciver is a top "talent"
>>
>>83073396
jesus christ somebody get on Brett Booth and tell him that's not how you hold a fucking bow
>>
>>83073490
Well, no, they were just bringing back Wally and decided to put Booth on the book because of how much he wanted it. Booth didn't convince them to bring Wally back, the show casting the West family did and they wanted to get ahead of it.

They just fucked up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.