[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So suppose Disney manages to wrangle both FF, and the X-Men from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image6_large.jpg (59 KB, 580x334) Image search: [Google]
image6_large.jpg
59 KB, 580x334
So suppose Disney manages to wrangle both FF, and the X-Men from Fox. How are they gonna be able to explain mutants in the MCU?
>>
>>83072330
There smart enough to do what should have been done from the start and have them as seperate universes.

Fantastic 4 can probably just slot right in.
>>
>>83072359

Wouldn't it be hard to have the FF and Doom to suddenly appear in it?
>>
>>83072388
Doom maybe but I don't see why fantastic 4 would cause problems
>>
Except they shouldnt try and merge X Men with the MCU.
>>
I just hope they make a goddamn deal soon, i'm tired to see normal movies been bashed for fanboys because they belong to another company.

And Marvel is erasing the X-Men on their comic books, fucking company wars.
>>
File: 1454533948239.jpg (31 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454533948239.jpg
31 KB, 250x250
xavier used cerebro to hide mutants' existence from the world

boom, easy as fuck.
>>
>>83072330
They don't need to explain shit with the Fantastic Four or Doom. Hell, they could pull a EMH's and just have them always been around and just handwave it but saying they're not really heroes but a family of explorers, which is likely what they'd do anyway.

Given Feige was adamant you don't need another Spidey origin story, I'm sure he'd feel the same way about FF given like Spidey they've already had two origin based reboots.

Now with mutants, that'd probably need some origin shit, which Fox has never done, so that wouldn't really be an issue if you go that way.
>>
File: GOAT extra.gif (3 MB, 351x235) Image search: [Google]
GOAT extra.gif
3 MB, 351x235
>>83072572
>I just hope they make a goddamn deal soon, i'm tired to see normal movies been bashed for fanboys because they belong to another company.
Surely this doesn't actually happen.

The X-men movies have always had a good reputation, most people hated the Fantastic Four, ASM and Snyder movies cause they were just shitty movies.

Normies love the Nolan movies too.
>>
>>83072465
>charismatic dictator takes control of shattered sokovia
>renames it Latveria.
>>
>>83072995
But how would you explain him being Quickslav and Scarlet Witch's father as well as the lack of mutants and there being two different Quicksilvers in the MCU and X-Men universes.
>>
>>83072931
mutants could be done easily in a number of ways, but separate universes. you could even have crossovers in the form of the ff4 being the bridge between the two universes, hell even have two different ff4's. in mcu they could just have a massive emergence of mutants as a result of the explosion of inhuman populations; ie natures attempt to keep up and mutants as the next natural evo of humanity devoid of alien influences. would also allow a setup for xmen vs inhumans film
>>
>>83072593
This guy gets it.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 464x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 464x550
>>83073048
>>
>>83072330
Why would they?

As with all the other tainted properties they'd just give them to the TV division.
>>
>>83073048
>Quicksilver and SW's father
You're mixing up Dr. Doom and Magneto.

Also
>two Quicksilvers
You reboot the X-Men films entirely.
>>
x-men is a clusterfuck and should stay in its own continuity anyway. maybe an xmen vs avengers crossover movie after infinity war

fantastic 4 would be easy, just have a one sentence throwaway like wanda and pietro about genetic experiments. hell, give them an infinity stone and say they were experimenting with it.

also this:
>>83072995
>>
I say make it a consequence of infinity war.
Have Thanos kill half the universe with snap.
After they get brought back to life at the end of the movie, some of them are... different.
Some have their x gene activated.
Boom, xmen.
>>
File: 1290250-nomoremutantscp[1].jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1290250-nomoremutantscp[1].jpg
15 KB, 600x300
>Wanda goes does a reverse house of M
>suddenly mutants
there
>>
>>83072995
Ok doom solved with that x men solved by keeping them seperate
>>
>>83073093
also when this is revealed it will cause new tension and distrut between normies and mutants and not just MUH MINORITY ALLEGORY

and it will simultaneously show that xavier still can be a dick once in a while
>>
FF4 are easily slipped into the MCU, just have them coming out of the negative zone after an extened mission/trapped. Doom can be learning be out learning magic or building his dictatorship in Latveria.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.