[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Marvel/Netflix series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1280x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1280x812
So it looks like Marvel and Netflix are developing a Blade, Ghost Rider, and Moon Knight TV series which is probably the greatest thing I have ever heard. They already announced a Punisher series. Looks like this is really happening. I was really excited to hear about them making a Daredevil (my favorite character) and an Iron Fist series, but this new wave just blows everything else away. 4 great characters. What a time we live in. I watch the DC shows and I enjoy some of them but if this shit is happening, I'm gonna have no choice but to completely cut off the DC CW universe because there will be just too many shows to watch, and the characters that Marvel is doing are just way more fascinating in my opinion. Imagine the possibilities and the stories that will be put in these shows. What are your thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 201x251
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 179x282
>>83049205
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>83049238
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 182x277
>>83049271
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x449
Anyone?
>>
>>83048887
Confirmation? I've only heard its just a rumor. God knows I'd love a Moon Knight show.
>>
>>83048887
Source. Sorry but that sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>83049470
It's not official but it might as well be at this point. It's happening. The only thing we don't know is what order they'll be released or when. I imagine it will be
Punisher
Blade
Ghost Rider
Then Moon Knight
If I had to guess when they'll be released, I'd say after the Defenders depending when Punisher is coming out.
>>
How can you say there will be too many shows when they're going to pretty much be put up on netflix for convenient viewing? Is this a thinly veiled company wars thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 900x1403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 900x1403
>>
I honestly just wanted Moon Knight
>>
>>83049628
You're paranoid. Even if episodes will all be released at once, we are still looking at about 13 shows. The idea of cutting out one of the two is reasonable.
>>
>>83048887
I'm very excited but very nervous that they could end up turning ghost rider into a copy of the x-files and supernatural. I'm praying that they integrate punisher further into the existing world as well as link blade and moon knight into the realm of dark fantasy. I want ghost rider to be completely out-there and show how uncomfortable the reality of demons and otherworldly entities could be (the flesh barbie-doll thing and road to damnation)
>>
>>83049758
That's what I want to see the most, but it will be nice to see Blade, because I don't think we've ever gotten a good vampire series. I haven't see from Dusk Til Dawn the series so I could be wrong, but it will be refreshing to get a Marvel horror series. Ghost Rider would be interesting because of the Demon aspect, and the Punisher is the Punisher. Moon Knight will be very interesting due to his split personalities.
>>
>>83049615
>Moon Knight cameos in each prior series as a different one of his alter egos
>>
>>83049890
Someone give this motherfucker a job.
>>
Fuck off with this shit already. People kept parroting about Punisher/Blade/Ghost Rider/Moon Knight Netflix series with that image for more than a year.

And now that Punisher is getting a show, people and "news" sites spamming internet with Blade/GR/MK rumors.
>>
Blade and Ghost Rider are gay though
no one would watch them
>>
>>83049988
Before it was all about the talk. Now it's legit that they ARE in development, they just haven't made it public yet.
>>
Leave my psycho Batman alone!
>>
>>83049890
I'd be totally fine with Marc working for Kingpin as a mercenary in the beginning.
>>
Not entirely sure if Marvel TV will have a panel at SDCC, but if they were to announce the shows, it'd be nice if it happened there. I have a feeling they would want to keep it on the down low until Iron Fist comes out.
>>
>>83048887
EPIC EDGE. matt os gonna look like a pussy compared to them.
>>
>>83049615
>It's not official but it might as well be at this point. It's happening.

What the shit are you idiot seven talking about?

Literally every story about these shows link back to the same BS site and all it says is "my sources tell me."
>>
Wouldn't the budget for a Ghost Rider show be too high for Netflix?
I mean, animating and tracking a flaming skelington on a flaming motorcycle for 10/13 episodes may be a little pricey.
>>
>>83050052

Thats the spirit, keep on going! Spam this enough times and it will surely come true!
>>
>>83048887
>>83049615
>>83050052

S O U R C E ?
O
U
R
C
E
?
>>
>>83050188
>idiot seven
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>83050210

Dont be silly now. If Netflix made a GR series he would remotely resemble a flaming skeleton in leather riding a chopper with flaming wheels in the last 10-15 minutes of the last episode.
>>
This is as certain as the Justice League Dark film...
>>
>>83050295

Nitpicking a misplaced space doesn't make a source magically appear buddy
>>
>>83050210
Netflix makes literally a shit ton of money. Plus it's Marvel. Money is not an issue. They managed to get Kevin fucking Spacey for a TV series that's lasted 4 seasons. They'll be fine.
>>
>>83050309
I really hope not. Either you do it right or not at all.
>>
>>83050320

Justice League Dark actually had a script and some names attached to it.

This site is pure fabrication
>>
Okay, so 7 men have series but the only female is Jessica Jones? That's bullshit.
>>
>>83050459

You know there's a female Ghost Rider they could use right? Nothing says they have to use Johnny Blaze.
>>
>>83050335
Once again. Opinion discarded. All you're gonna do is bitch and complain then once these shows are actually out, we'll never hear from you ever again.
>HURR DURR MARVEL WILL NEVER EVER GET SPIDER-MAN!
>HURR DURR DAREDEVIL WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THAT SHITTY FILM
>HURR DURR THESE POPULAR CHARACTERS THAT ARE OWNED BY MARVEL WILL NEVER BE MADE INTO SHOWS THAT WILL MAKE A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY
It's getting old
>>
File: gudrid's a burden.png (124 KB, 365x344) Image search: [Google]
gudrid's a burden.png
124 KB, 365x344
>Daredevil comes out and is successful and well liked
>discussion about what other street level heroes would do well on netflix
>of course MK since /co/ has a huge boner for him
>Blade has had success on screen before so why not him, plus he was supposed to get a new ongoing
>Ghost Rider is in a similar boat to Blade
>Runaways and Cloak and Dagger brought up but never with as much enthusiasm as the others
>clickbait website runs rumor that there will be a MK, GR and blade show
>our wishful thinking now has a "source"

come on people, stop repeating this shit like it's real
>>
>>83050498
No one wants a female Ghost Rider.

We already have Agent Carter and that new show ABC is putting out. The girl and the negro guy. They are from comics I never read.
>>
>>83050518

But at this point it's just a rumor.

It's a nice rumor, but it's just a rumor.

It's not real until Marvel and Netflix say "Hey we're doing a phase 2 for Netflix"
>>
>>83050606
It's a fact that there will be a punisher series, and it's a fact they are in development for a Blade series. Only GR and MK are rumors at the moment.
>>
>>83050611

Hey I'm just saying. Nothing says they have to use Johnny Blaze. I'm sure they will, and I'd honestly prefer it for the most part, but if they want to care on that whole diversity thing they have Alejandra and Robbie to fall back on.

I will bet they'll use Seeley's unreleased Blade series as a basis for Blade though.
>>
>>83050771
We already have 2 female main characters, and 2 black guys. I think we've had enough diversity.
>>
File: 5636.png (148 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
5636.png
148 KB, 297x247
Holy christ OP being a complete dick to everyone that points out your delusions is not gonna make these shows real any faster
>>
>>83049890
Oh shit that would be sweet.
>>
>David Lynch will never direct Morhpeu's episode

So which villains beside Bushman should be in the first season? I think Scarlett should be saved for the second but who knows they could use. However I'd love to see a crossover of Daredevil and Moon Knight with Black Specter being the villains for both shows, he should come in around season 3 I reckon considering Moon Knight needs to build himself up a name before Black Specter appears.
>>
>>83050884
>implying it's the same person
OP here. It's not just me.
>>
>>83050074
>WAAAAAH! M-MUH FAVOURITE CHARACTER! CASHUL GONNA WATCH MUH FAVOURITE CHARACTER WAAAAAAAH!

Cry more you faggot.
And no, he is not yours, he never was yours. He's Marvel property, always was and always will be.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x306
>>83051048
I just want to see Morbius be a villain in Blade

Vengeance and Blackheart in Ghost Rider

Barracuda as the villain in Punisher

And I want Moon Knight's villain to be Moon Knight
>>
>>83051048

Midnight Man?
>>
>>83051287

Oh, or maybe Hatchet Man/Shadow Knight.
>>
>Blade has no good comics

Blade MAX when?

>>83050044
Blade is immensely popular to garner attention. Ghost Rider has a large enough fanbase for his shit to spread word of mouth if it's good enough.
>>
>>83051338
All we need is Man-Thing and I can die happy.
>>
>>83051338

People forget that Blade, Punisher, and Ghost Rider were once three of Marvel's most popular characters. Right under The X-Men, Hulk, and Spidey.

While DC has maintained the same general six A-listers for about 70 years, Marvel's most popular heroes tend to fluctuate a bit.

Always found that interesting.
>>
File: Blade_V2_01_c01.jpg (294 KB, 975x1490) Image search: [Google]
Blade_V2_01_c01.jpg
294 KB, 975x1490
>>83051338
>>
>>83051466

When was Blade one of Marvel's most popular characters?
>>
>>83051466
>Ghost Rider
Yea Ghost Rider was damn near A-list in the 90s. Hell even rappers referenced him.
>>
>>83051587
See Blade 1 and 2
>>
>>83051657
Blade 1 yes. I felt Blade 2 was pretty mediocre but it did have some cool effects.
>>
I wonder if the plan is to make a Defenders batch of shows and a Midnight Sons batch of shows.
>>
>>83051466
Same with Daredevil.

I still do consider him an A-lister nowadays. He does have the greatest comic related series of all time so he deserves to be A-List and people do know him. It's kind of hard to tell what is A-List nowadays consider we have characters like hawkeye and black widow who are definitely not A-List but are known because of the movies where as some people consider characters like Punisher and Ghost Rider to be B-List which just isn't true.
>>
>>83051657

So you just mean in movies?

Disappointing /co/ but not surprising
>>
>>83050459
I would love for Elsa Bloodstone thrown into this mix.
>>
>>83052051
I don't think we'll get shows based off of literally who characters.
>>
>>83051870

DD has always existed in that sweet spot of popular enough to not get cancelled but unpopular enough to let up and coming writers do what the fuck they want with him without executive meddling.

This has made him one of the most consistently well written characters in all of comics
>>
>>83051870
Punisher and Ghost Rider haven't been A-List since the Clinton administration.
>>
>>83052239
But does that make them less A-List material than a Black Widow and Hawkeye?
>>
>>83051870
>>83052239
>>83052533

Pretty sure the conflict here is because the term "A-List" literally has no meaning so you should define it if you're gonna call a character A-List.
>>
>>83050739
>it's a fact they are in development for a Blade series
you can't make pizza without sauce buddy
>>
>>83052603
What I consider to be as A-List are well known characters with a rich history that also have consistently great stories made about them. I also believe these particular characters have to leave a large impact on not only the people but on to the industry as a whole.
>>
>>83052683
Wesley Snipes said so himself. You want Pizza sauce yet you don't even bother to look for it. Enjoy your bland sauceless pizza.
>>
Looking at Marvel's YouTube channel. They literally just put up a Moon Knight video a few days ago. That's not a coincidence. Why would they randomly put up a Moon Knight related video with no upcoming projects for that character... Hmm
>>
>>83053212

For any number of a million reasons
>>
>>83053271
You're in denial.
>>
>>83053212
>>83053293

Just to be clear, you're arguing that this video is proof that Marvel is committing to a 13 episode multimillion dollar Moon Knight miniseries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl83kA_WO70
>>
>>83053385
No I did not say that at all. I'm just saying it was an odd choice and there must be a reason.
>>
>>83053432

Don't you think the reason for putting up a commercial to video game might be to sell that video game?

Keep going though, I want to see how obtuse you can get
>>
>>83053385
It obviously makes sense to promote a character for a game that doesn't have any new comics coming out, or anything for that matter. I'm sure they just decided to do it because they were bored. There's no way this is their way of pointing out a future series based off of him. All the rumors of the series must be fake despite it not making any sense for people to randomly talk about a Moon Knight series. Lets just not think about it. It's just a rumor wink wink.
>>
>>83051949
Well I was talking about movies. At that time, he was undoubtedly one of Marvel's most popular characters.
>>
>>83053530
How is Moon Knight going to sell a video game? You have a better chance of just adding a new Spider-Man skin than to throw Moon Knight in there. It literally doesn't make any sense. Every single video in which they've added a new character to the game was all related to an upcoming movie, series, or comic. Moon Knight doesn't have any of those things. It's not even optimism at this point, it's common sense.
>>
>>83053722
>All the rumors

Literally one site posted these "rumors" with no source
>>
>>83053868
>1 site
Try 4 or 5
>>
>>83053906

They all link back to the same original source which is no source
>>
>>83053849
I'm not saying him being I'm some shitty marvel game automatically means he's getting a show, but it adds up.
>>
>>83048887
Daredevil and JJ sucked so why should I care?
>>
>>83051949

Blade was popular because of Spider-Man TAS, and the movies in the 90s.

A-List extends a character past comics.

>>83052724

A-List for DC is easy to define. It's always Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, and Green Lantern. They're the big sellers, have been the public eye consistently for over seventy years, and while the public might not know everything about them they can easily recognize them. You can walk into any store and find merchandise with one of these characters with general ease. You can find moments where other characters briefly surge for a bit, but these six are generally what you name first.

Marvel fluctuates a lot more. In the 90s characters like Ghost Rider, and Punisher were kings and despite failed cartoons few cared for Iron Man or the Fantastic Four. But if you go back to the 60s and 70s the Fantastic Four were a huge deal, and now everyone loves Iron Man. Spider-Man seems to be the only real constant seeing as even Hulk and the X-Men have had their share of changing status in the public's eye.

I've just always found this interesting I suppose.
>>
>>83053849

Moon Knight just got a new number 1 dingus.
>>
>>83054036
Go watch your supergirl and Big Bang theory, kiddo.
>>
>>83054110
That was over a month ago. Why would you promote a comic after it's been out for awhile.
>>
>>83054205

Why would you promote a monthly comic that comes out every month.

Gosh can't imagine why you're right must be super secret netflix deal!
>>
>>83054036
Forgot it's cool to hate on DD now because it got popular.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 503x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 503x630
I hope we get this ghost rider. Maybe have others come in later to aid him.
>>
>>83054314
It's more believable with what's going on than a comic that doesn't sell well and will end up getting canceled within the next few issues.
>>
>>83054395
DD is too cool to hate on.
>>
>>83054433
Which one is that? Also the suit is really dull.
>>
I heard blade and ghost Rider are definitely happening, but Moon Knight is still in development
>>
>>83054564
Robbie Reyes. I like the helmet look a lot more than the regular skull. I don't think his suit is any more boring than the other ones I've seen. It's always just a bunch of black leather.
>>
File: 3679621-moon+knight.jpg (2 MB, 1427x2639) Image search: [Google]
3679621-moon+knight.jpg
2 MB, 1427x2639
>>83054734
None of them are in development, but Blade and Ghost Rider are still being brainstormed upon.

I honestly hope they go with pic related as Moon Knight's costume.
>>
>>83054739
>choosing the least wanted Spic Ghost Rider instead of OG Johnny Blaze or fan favorite Danny Ketch

What's you're problem, anon?
>>
>>83054812
I don't want to NOT see him in his fucking costume. Yes it would be cool to seem him as Mr. Knight and I hope there are points in the show where he wears the suit, but when he's fighting crime most of the time, he needs to be in the costume with his cape and hood. If that doesn't happen, the show is a flop for me. Also Blade is a guarantee.
>>
>>83054471

Nothing is going on.

Next you're going to tell me Ghost Rider getting a lego is undeniable proof that a netflix deal is coming.

I'd love for these to happen but until Marvel or Netflix outright say something about it, it's just a rumor with no reliable source.
>>
>>83054395
it's boring besides Punisher and Kingpin scenes
>>
>>83054972
>nothing is going on
That's bullshit and you know it. There so many rumors that you are blinded by facts. We know Punisher is being made, and we know Marvel is close to doing Blade, and we know Ghost Rider is being talked about, and We know Marc Spectre has a huge cock. I mean come on.
>>
>>83055046
I enjoy it. What is your ideal Superhero show?
>>
>>83055106
>and We know Marc Spectre has a huge cock.
This.
>>
>>83055046
Please kill yourself. I know you're just shitposting, but I know at least 1 or 2 retards are going to take you seriously which is upsetting.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 850x850
Daredevil is still the coolest and the cutest
>>
I haven't read a lot of Ghost Rider Comics and I haven't seen the shitty movies because Nic Cage is a horrible actor, but I want to know what is Ghost rider's fighting style? How does he battle enemies. Does he just whip his chain around?
>>
>>83054951
>Mr Knight for detective mode
>Hoodie Knight for crazy violent mode
>>
>>83055547
He's very creative. Flames, motorcycle, and hell sometimes fist to fist.
>>
So what about their enemies? I never read MK but demons and vamps that come with Blade and Rider seems overkill for MCU unless they handle it like what they did with the ninjas I guess it could work
>>
>>83052139
Well, not a show, necessarily. But she could show up in a role similar to Stick or Hellcat, and hopefully develope her enough that it could lead to a Nightstalkers thing? I just feel like the Midnight Sons/Mystic side of Marvel has more options for female characters that you don't have to go with Lady Ghost Rider.
>>
I never knew there was a Ghost Rider in animated form. Apparently he was in the F4 cartoon in the 90's where he took down Galactus with ease which is pretty fucking ridiculous. Him and Daredevil are characters that's I'd really love to see in more of the cartoons but for whatever reason, they don't use them.
>>
Daredevil is pretty much unwatchable. I hope they get much better writers. It hard to get excited after they handled the other Netflix marvel shows
>>
>>83055949
>So what about their enemies?
Moon Knight deals with local crime bosses much like Daredevil. In the older comics he dealt with the super natural like werewolves and shit. They're pretty much not going to go all out and just have him deal with pety crime. Might even make him schizo to add a little twist on it, so it won't get boring and feel too much like the brawler acrobatic type of super hero show.

Blade deal with vampires, but you know this. That alone is enough to turn heads.

Ghost Rider deals with pety criminals, demons, and demon lords. I'm betting Marvel put effort in the super natural side of things with him.
>>
>>83056285
>Daredevil is pretty much unwatchable
Eh, Normies seem to love it and I love the hell out of it. I don't know how better it can get than it already is.
>>
>>83054734
>I heard
>>
>>83055106
>and we know Marvel is close to doing Blade, and we know Ghost Rider is being talked about,

source?
>>
Ghost Rider is a very unique character for the Netflix shows. honestly, he'll be the most powerful character in the MCU right after Doctor Strange. It's gonna be interesting to see how he interacts with the other heroes.
>>
>>83056369
Why are you falling for his bait? He's literally asking for a reply.
>>
>>83056436
They're gonna nerf the hell out of him. They got to if they wanna keep him within budget reach.
>>
>>83056500
I wasn't responding negative enough for him to feel like he succeeded in his bait.
>>
Is there a source on any of this shit?

Ghost Rider is literally the character LEAST suited for a Netflix show. He's a fun character but he's one note and it would take half of the shows budget to create ONE decent action scene and the character is nothing but action scenes. What the fuck would Ghost Rider even do for a thirteen hour mini? They had a hard enough time filling for the Jessica Jones show and they didn't need to spend 90% of the budget for each episode lighting her head on fire.
>>
>>83056559
Why are people so concerned with the budget? It's Netflix, and Marvel, and Disney. Netflix alone makes so much money, they should be able to pay for the Ghost Rider effects without causing a dent in their profits. Even a shit network like the CW can afford the CGI on the flash and they will end up doing Supergirl as well.
>>
>>83054395
DD had some good episodes in the first season but that's it
>>
>>83056803

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about
>>
>>83056817
Your opinions will be ignored from here on out.
>>
>>83056883
Par the course for 14 year olds. I'm sure it's hard to hear that your edgy idol is pretty shit.
>>
>>83056840
Explain then, Mr. Expert who knows all about the business and financial aspects of making a show.
>>
>>83056940
>14 year olds
>edgy
I thought you were talking about DD, not arrow.
>>
>>83057034
>daredevil
>punisher
>not the edgiest thing on the planet
>>
>>83056840
Makes sense to me. Why should all Netflix shows have the same budget? Surely some would have to cost more than others?
>>
>>83056803
>>83056949

I always thought the summer thing was just a joke...
>>
>>83057110
Daredevil has never been an edgy character which makes me think you have never read the comics or even seen the show.

As for Punisher, he's not the "edgy idol" you mentioned and are just throwing an edgy character in the mix to try to make a point, but last I checked the show isn't called "Punisher". He's only a recurring character for 2nd season.
>>
>>83057274
Daredevil is edgy as fuck dude. That's why kids like him.
>>
>>83057333
Yeah dude. I especially love how Matt Murdock spokes that weed. It's so cool man. Also those horns are metal as fuck!
>>
>>83057333

Define edgy in relationship to DD
>>
>>83057145
You have yet to explain.
>>
>>83057422
He is! He beats up bad guys really badly. No other hero like does that. Also he has like god problems and stuff
>>
>>83057145
>avoiding the question
>>
So if Jessica Jones is so powerful, why would she ever have problems with regular enemies? What would Kingpin possibly do to stop someone like her?
>>
>>83057422
He exists to fulfill Frank Miller's fetish for beating criminals to death because laws are evil and impede good people from doing good. He's a mean-spirited objectivist teenager's ideal self insert before they discover Punisher.

I mean fuck, his big thing is how religion hamstrings people who rightfully want to beat up and murder the bad guys. That's Fedora-tier.
>>
>>83057660
If she's so strong how did she get raped?
>>
>>83057660
Hire someone like Tombstone? I don't know..
>>
>>83057808
She never was raped in the comics
>>
>>83057777
>frank miller
The character was established before miller
>beating criminals to death
Wrong.
You don't know anything do you?
>>
>>83057808

In the comics he forced her to beg for it non-stop but never gave it to her. She'd just sit and watch and beg.

Which I think is pretty dumb in the long run. If you're not going to use rape for her trauma than can't you at least make it something other than "She was brainwashed and wanted to be raped!"
>>
>>83048887
where has this even ONCE been suggested or alluded to by someone who matters?

>Wishful Thinking: The Thread
>>
>>83058027
And nobody cared about him before Miller
>>
>>83058072
Bendis wanted to write an edgy rape story but didn't want to be #triggering
>>
>>83058298
Once again. Show that you know nothing.
>>
>>83058358
How am I wrong, m8? He's a character foe kids.
>>
>>83058345

In which case you don't write the rape story.

It just loses quite a bit of punch and the best change the TV-series made was having her live as a rape victim.

>>83058201

B-BUT MUH UNSOURCED RUMORS!
>>
>>83058358

But that's true.

No one looks to the original Daredevil stuff for inspiration.

They look at Miller's run.

Just like how no one looks at the Kirby/Lee X-Men for inspiration. It wasn't in vogue until other writers touched it.
>>
>>83057660
There's far more ways to harm someone than just brute force. And if it comes to brute force, she's only really an issue if you let her in arms reach, so a sniper rifle would do just fine.
>>
So which out of the 4 are you looking forward to the most?

It's pretty hard for me but I'm gonna go with

1. Moon Knight
2. Blade
3. Ghost Rider
4. Punisher

It's amazing to think that the fucking punisher is the one I'm looking forward to the least. We live in a great time, my friends.
>>
>>83061023
none of them, because I'm older than 14.
>>
>>83061277
Just because you're 15 doesn't make it any different.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.