[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remembring this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cast.jpg (102 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
102 KB, 640x480
I'm starting to think that I am the onlyone who watched it as it was a more condensed and complex storyline than most CN shows at that time.
>>
this and generator rex were both garbage

You have to be pretty fucking bad to make a medicore show like Ben 10 look good in comparison.
>>
>>83037373
Shit OP. You brought back some fond memories. I forgot about this show.
>>
>>83037604
(you)'re so unique.
>>
>>83037373
Why did they let that little fucker have so many pets?
>>
Dont wanna spoil anything, but the twists and turns this show did made Shamalamadingdongs twists tame in comparison, and it ended on a very sad and somber note...
>>
The concept was pretty interesting.
Also, that fucking twist holy lel
>>
>>83037732
Well his parents were scientists, so they kinda kept Komodo and Fiskerton as live research subjects, but Zon was just taken in cuz they wrecked her home.
>>
WHAT A TWIST

SO MANY TWISTS

IM SURPRISED HIS MOM WASNT A MAN
>>
File: 223.png (831 KB, 894x670) Image search: [Google]
223.png
831 KB, 894x670
>Tfw your moms evil doppelganger is addicted to choco milk
>Tfw she has a long tongue
>Is it incest if I fuck my mom from another universe?
>>
>>83038202
>IM SURPRISED HIS MOM WASNT A MAN
He ass was too ace to be a man.
>>
Tragically underrated. V.V. Argost is one of the greatest villains in animation.
>>
>>83041326
Yup, he channeled so many villains at the same time that he made something unique with it, Corey Burtons voice acting is godlike aswell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.