[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Rebirth leaks say there's 3 Jokers. What does it mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
DC Rebirth leaks say there's 3 Jokers. What does it mean? Is Johns just taking a shit on everything because he's leaving to go to movies?
>>
Movie sinergy. There will be at least 2 Jokers in the DCEU
>>
>>83036315
this
>>
>>83036315
This. The Joker in Suicide Squad is Jason Todd.
>>
Who gives a fuck? If you didn't drop Batman after Endgame you're a fucking idiot. Only Batman I care about now is the DCEU. Comics can't save it. Why do you faux-epic nerds feel compelled to keep reading the jewiest of jew format? Comic books and cartoons are pretty great, but capeshit comics and cartoons? They really are the lowest of the low and they entirely deserve the poor reputation adults and teens give them.
>>
>>83036272
I think it means 3 alternate universe jokers
Not 3 jokers from the same universe
But if it were that I can see the storyline being joker creating 2 more like him
Sort of like how he makes Harley's or how the batman beyond made Tim a joker or the Arkham knight game made that joker mutation drug
I see nothing wrong with that direction
Joker can find anyone and make them into the joker he does it a lot with his victims
>>
Who cares? The character couldn't possibly be ruined more by now. I think making 3 of them just kicks the ridiculous edginess to even more ridiculous levels. And that's hilarious. Maybe with a few more kicks, it will loop back to something that isn't completely embarrassing.
>>
>>83036434
>after Endgame
>he read New 52 Batman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83036272
Maybe more.
Imagine.
>>
>>83036445
Nah senpai, pretty sure it's the same universe where these 3 exist. We'll find out on Wednesday
>>
Campy Joker, Edgy Joker and "average" Joker?
>>
File: 756c26c5b247cfb14f0452c9a8190ae.png (142 KB, 197x273) Image search: [Google]
756c26c5b247cfb14f0452c9a8190ae.png
142 KB, 197x273
>>83036454
I did fall for it. The /co/***dit meme is "NU-52 MAY BE SHIT BUT NU-52 BATMAN IS GOAT XD"
>>
>>83036485
It's pretty interesting what if joker took Bruce's cloning and memory implant tech and made himself some clones
And we get a clone war
>>
File: winnie the feel.jpg (45 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
winnie the feel.jpg
45 KB, 460x258
>>83036535
>I did fall for it.

I'm so sorry my man. If it makes you feel any better, I fell for it until a couple of months Zero Year, and then I couldn't take it anymore.
>>
>>83036641
Damn. Maybe it's because I started after Zero Year was done... I really really really liked Zero Year.
>>
>>83036401
what seriously?
>>
>>83036272
According to one of the reviews, it seems to be Golden Age Joker, Killing Joke Joker and End Game Joker.

Considering that, I guess they might not even be alive at once and it'll be just a way to explain his survival and changes of behavior. Joker dies, but another person goes crazy and takes over the identity.

Alternatively, if more than one is alive at once, they could make Golden Age Joker a JSA enemy or something, although if they made him older than current Batman you'd run into the problem of who exactly he used to face.
>>
>>83036822
No, he's not

It's a meme /tv/ is trying to push
>>
File: CefTndCWwAAHo9i.jpg orig.jpg (2 MB, 2112x3206) Image search: [Google]
CefTndCWwAAHo9i.jpg orig.jpg
2 MB, 2112x3206
>>83036272

>3 Jokers
>Still one Batgirl

There's no hope for Cass fans and Steph fans.
>>
>>83036912
>Joker won't have those disgusting tattoos and grill
>it's just for a magazine cover
>they wouldn't be that stupid
Trailer release
>I-I like it! You just hate it because not muh!
>nobody like Ledger's Joker either before release!
>it won't be shit. It'll be great like BvS!
I really hope it's Jason Todd just because I want to see more reactions from the fans
>>
>>83036272
Disneyfriend, pls.

Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint
>>
>>83036822
No. /tv/ doesn't know shit about comics.
>>
>>83036272
The phot posted showed three Jokers head flying around Joker cluthing his head. Those are probably three of his main personalities or something like that.
>>
>>83036272
he's synergising with the DC movies

they have 3 Jokers too, in case you hadn't noticed
>>
So no one here thinks they're not getting Jared Leto?
>>
>>83040007
Rebirth Joker looks literally like Jared Leto minus the retarded tattoos. Not sure where these "new" three fit in the whole thing.
>>
>>83040116
He's SnyderJoker with a slight redesign
>>
>>83040116
>I don't read comics: the post

why are /tv/ faggots so shit?
>>
>>83039307
That picture is a future cover that had been revealed a while back, not the actual Rebirth spoiler
>>
File: LOBO_Cv7_joker.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1700) Image search: [Google]
LOBO_Cv7_joker.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1700
>>83040116
Yeah, man. Totally.
>>
>>83040383
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjhE9lko9V/?taken-by=rafaelalbuquerque81
>>
>>83041272
isn't that just a cover holding no weight to the rebirth world?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.