[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cartoons that messed you up as a kid? I never did sex ed as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Cartoons that messed you up as a kid?

I never did sex ed as a kid due to switch schools.

The first time I heard about a period was the episode of south park where cartman bleeds out his arse.

I thought periods were something that happened in a girls arse for months..

Thanks south park.. That was embarrassing.
>>
I thought you masturated by just rubbing the tip. I still do it, using the whole hand feels weird to me now.

/blog
>>
>>83032017
This is an episode of south park?
>>
>>83032053

Cartman said you rub the tip of your penis, so yes.
>>
I came to middle & highschool expecting dumb jocks to throw me in trashcans and lockers, that I'd marry my highschool crush, and that nerds are nice people.
>jocks think I'm funny because I like to use a lot of big words
>my highschool crush was lowkey a misandrist
>the nerds were elitist pricks

Highschool girls were bitches though. At least that one was accurate.
>>
Man FUCK South Park.
Turned me into the pathetic failure I am today.
After the episode with Mr Hankey I started to think that faeces would actually come to life on Christmas so I started storing all of my poops in a backpack which I hid in the trees outside my house.

A few weeks before christmas I approached a kid who was bullying me at school and said something like 'Behold my christmas army!' and opened the backpack. The stench of rotten shit was overwhelming. Got suspended from school for 1 week and my parents made me shit with the door open for 1 year.
>>
>>83032167
(You) were always going to be a pathetic failure.
>>
>>83031953
Doesn't the episode end with god telling Stan that that is not what periods are.
>>
>>83032167
Is this pasta?
>>
>>83032125
Yeah, jocks aren't like they are in the movies.

A lot are actually kind of nice and end up being the people who stick up for you if anyone is giving you a hard time.
>>
>>83032252
No, it's Gnocchi.
>>
>>83032214

I can't remember it exactly, maybe I only seen part of it..

But I think they said "periods are what girls have" and left out that they don't actually come out of the arse.
>>
File: Diggers.jpg (90 KB, 1078x653) Image search: [Google]
Diggers.jpg
90 KB, 1078x653
>Used to love Recess
>Best characters were Digger Sam and Digger Dave
>Decided to try and become like them
>Went to school one day with a spade
>Took it to the field and start digging
>People gather round, teachers run over and stop me

From that day I got bullied HARD by every single student. I didn't have friends to begin with but this took everything to the next level. Here are some examples of the bullying I underwent

>Kids calling me 'wormy'
>Kids throwing soil at me then telling teachers they wanted me to feel at home
>One kid broke his leg, and he told everyone he fell down a hole I dug in the field so the other kids beat me up
>Chinese kid joined the class one day, everyone started saying stuff like 'did anon find you by digging through to China?', he eventually started bullying me as well
>Made friends with an Indian kid
>Other kids started saying 'he just likes you because you tried to make a toilet for him'
>stopped hanging with me

Destroyed me socially.
>>
File: 1362978567248.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1362978567248.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>83032125
>>83032279

Same boat here. I expected to get bullied by jocks and preppies for being a fat nerd, but I actually made a lot of jock and preppy friends. We don't talk much now even after college, but they're still people I respected and it felt mutual.

I discovered the biggest bullies or assholes were the white trash, blue collar, or inner city kids. Despite everything TV and movies taught me, they were not "tortured underdogs." They were just dicks most of the time, like they had a massive chip on their shoulder and went out of their way to fuck with the system. I'm talking the type of kid who (at the time) listened to numetal, wore jnco jeans with wallet chains, and spent most time outside of class smoking or spitting on school property. I remember any classes I had with them were a living hell, and the times where we had to eat lunch near them usually sucked just as much.

We got in a few fistfights with some Hot Topic shopping fuck faces like that during my four years and the jocks almost always backed me and my friends up. I remember the captain of the football team and his wrestler buddy just dropping this 300lb hispanic piece of shit. He cried because they were still in their uniforms and in process of kicking his ass they got dirt on his Steve Austin hat and ripped his camo cargo shorts.

Those kids were scumbags and I don't know why the media keeps trying to tell us they're all misunderstood heroes. They weren't. Those kids deserved what they got, and if they were actually "Good Will Hunting" they must have been hiding that shit really really well. 12 years later and almost all of them still live in trailers or the shitty part of town with their obnoxious wives and kids.
>>
>>83032838
>>Other kids started saying 'he just likes you because you tried to make a toilet for him'
>>stopped hanging with me
you had me anon
and then you ruined it
>>
I got the sex talk after watching an episode of the Simpsons and asking my dad what "horny" meant. That was uncomfortable
>>
>>83032838
ffffuckin' hell.
that's pretty fucking evil.
>>
>>83032838
and the teachers did nothing?
>>
>>83031953
Season 1-3 of South Park tought me way more than I want to admit. Which is actually a good thing, because I was way too innocent and naive.
>>
>>83031953
>>
>>83032838
How did they let you in with a spade?
>>
File: 1460238488924.jpg (289 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1460238488924.jpg
289 KB, 1280x851
Back when I was a kid, I took everything I saw in cartoons and video games to heart thanks to my severe stupidity and nonexistent parents. Like for example I saw the latest PPG and somehow I thought It was based off real life events, I'd go to school and ask everyone if townsville was okay, go super in depth about what happened in that episode, and that I hoped to meet Bubbles one day, I did that shit on a daily basis. A /v/ related example was that I went online and printed out Zelda theories and made a little newspaper about Zelda lore that was copied and I gave to people I thought were friends. Sure, some kids tried to tell me it wasn't real but I never believed them. As you already figured out I actually had no friends, ever and was bullied on a daily basis.

One day in 5th grade after watching the Spongebobe episode with the bully flounder I decided enough was enough and that I was not going to get bullied anymore. The next school day I shoved this French bitch in 4th grade on the heater after she tripped me and screamed "Fuck off, you big fat bastard!" I think I hit her pretty hard because she was bleeding and crying. I got sent to the principals and got suspended. I think my parents will coerced to send me to a special school because that's where I spent my middleschool years.

After that incident my dad punched me a face and told me none of it was real, and spent a few years calling me a retard instead of Adam. After a few punches I realized cartoons and videogames weren't based on reality and I got depressed. I became even more of a recluse. In 10th, grade I went backt o school and no one recognized me, but I never made any friedns because I hated real people.

Moral: Raise your kids instead of giving them toys and vidya as substitutes for education and parental affection.
>>
Can't remember what show or shows cause I know there was more that did this but as a kid I thought babies came from the butt.
>>
>>83039609
Seems like you didn't get the Ulillillia ending.
>>
>>83032125
underage
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.