[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me: They should have kept the old SU animation. The characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 299x168
>Me: They should have kept the old SU animation. The characters deigns and art is lazy except for the backgrounds which are nice

>Idiots:But what about duh funny faces? The comedy would have not translated well through the pilot art style!!! You get use to it!!!!!!
>>
mods please delete this thread
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 540x304
It's nice to know that we sacrifice good art for funny faces
>>
>Me: Saying something reasonable and polite

>People I disagree with: Lots of spelling errors and unnecessary exclamation points

Also this type of post belongs on Tumblr, where it's usually posted.
>>
>>83021538
New designs are better. Old ones were poorly thought-out and would look fucking awful under boarders like Lamar.
>>
File: Pearl_and_amthyst_dead_or_alive.jpg (311 KB, 2048x1311) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_and_amthyst_dead_or_alive.jpg
311 KB, 2048x1311
>>
>>83021538
Congrats OP, you made the biggest strawman of all day
>>
File: 1449863042680.jpg (22 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
1449863042680.jpg
22 KB, 362x263
>>83021538
>everyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot
>>
Me: You know, maybe we should get rid of the jews. They're really bringing us down and causing trouble.

Idiots:HUR YOU CAN'T JUST GENOCIDE AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE KILLING INNUSENT PEOPLE IS BAD!!!!!!!11111!!!!
>>
>>83021538
There aren't ANY shows on CN that look like SU's pilot, because good art is expensive.
CN isn't going to pay for a show with good art if they can buy TWO shows with mediocre art with the same amount of money.
>>
>>83021626

Wasn't the pilot really costly(time and dosh-wise) to make?
>>
>>83021538
But it has Peridot now who cares about anything else
>>
>>83021538
The pilot artstyle was too expensive for a full series retard
>>
>>83021538
The art style wasn't really that fitting for the show anyway. Yeah, it's better in a technical sense, but not in storytelling. The style we got matches the tone better.
>>
visuals smack dab in the middle wouldve been the best
>>
>>83022587
Does anyone have that image that's basically this, with Hitler portrayed as the "reasonable" one?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3o46xBw-yY

This is the super expensive art that CN couldn't have possibly afforded? Things sure are not going well in burgerland.
>>
>>83027195
Yes, but OP doesn't seem to know that.
>>
>>83021626
>Half red, half blue
...Huh.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.