[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kappa Mikey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: KappaMikey.png (168 KB, 377x400) Image search: [Google]
KappaMikey.png
168 KB, 377x400
Kappa Mikey thread.

Will it ever make a return?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_aXkLWnqso
>>
>>83011837
i guess no one likes kappa mikey here...
>>
>>83012776
Give your threads time to pick up, fambulance.

I liked Kappa Mikey, but no. Odds are, we're never getting it back.
>>
>>83011837
HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

>>83012776
OP I managed to have a very long thread about Kappa Mikey when I made a thread with a fake anounce that it was getting aa reebot. Try it on the next time.
>>
>>83013218
Anon you played with my feelings that day
>>
>>83012776
I liked it.
>>
>>83011837
BUZZ BUZZ UP AND DOWN
>>
>>83011837
>return
Literally for what purpose??
>>
>>83017504
Why not? Look how successful that other anime inspired series reboot turned out to be.
>>
>>83017839
what other series?
>>
>>83019553
Alright, I'll give you more info, that other anime inspired series that was on CN a few years ago and got rebooted?
>>
I loved it as a kid, but looking back, it's kind of a mixed bag. It was a unique take on blending animation styles and a fish out of water story, but it would have been better if they focused more on Mikey trying to adjust to life in Japan instead of regular sitcom wackiness.

That being said, a lot of the humor still hits imo, even if the animu expressions are a tad on the heavy side. Plus you can tell Sean is having the time of his life voicing Gonard.
>>
>>83011837
>remember that time Fry left futurama to star in the live action anime?

me neither
>>
>>83011837
My dad thought I was retarded for liking this.
>>
Being Blue haired girl was suffering, like Mikey I can't remember her name anymore. Mitsuki?
>>
>>83021108
the show is called lily mu so i think its mu?
>>
>>83013257

Is that fucking Dean Venture playing Mikey?
>>
>>83011837

The farting blue hair girl was hot
>>
Oh fuck I loved that show.
>>
LILLYMU!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.