[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP STAN LEE 1922-2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: stan-lee-2.jpg (97 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
stan-lee-2.jpg
97 KB, 900x750
According to variety.com the creator of beloved superheroes suck as Spiderman, Fantastic Four and The Hulk passed away in his sleep at 3am due to natural causes.
>>
>According to variety.com the creator of beloved superheroes suck as Spiderman, Fantastic Four and The Hulk
He died in 1994.
>>
YES YES
>>
TIME TO FUN POST
>>
>>83008506
DONT BELIEVE HIS LIES
>>
Do you really need attention this badly?
>>
>>83008691
Also why did you post a picture of Bono the Vampire.
>>
File: Duckman - Amusing.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Duckman - Amusing.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
The only natural cause that Stan would die from is the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>83008506
>doesn't even have a link
Riiiight
>>
Oh my
>>
File: its over.png (360 KB, 1106x602) Image search: [Google]
its over.png
360 KB, 1106x602
its real guys
>>
>>83008772
Kek
>>
He'll be fine.
>>
>>83008967
Link?
>>
He is fine
>>
File: shitpost bad.gif (200 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
shitpost bad.gif
200 KB, 370x300
>>83009088
it's fake guys

Also do you seriously think Variety would have this and Newsarama wouldn't

fucking /tv/ go home and take your shitposting with you
>>
It's not real, stop being so fucking gullible, /co/. A lich can't die so long as he has a steady influx of souls to feed upon.
>>
>>83009220
Damn, I thought I was the only one that knew he was a lich. He cant just go arround telling everyone these things
>>
It's just the set-up for the inevitable resurrection arc.
Why do people even get worked up about death in comics anymore?
>>
File: blood and genes.png (140 KB, 502x420) Image search: [Google]
blood and genes.png
140 KB, 502x420
>>83008506
>>
>>83008506
>superheroes suck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.