[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Brian Synger going there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ONSLAUGHT_001.jpg (31 KB, 265x375) Image search: [Google]
ONSLAUGHT_001.jpg
31 KB, 265x375
Is Brian Synger going there?
>>
>>83005253
He's gonna need the fantastic four.
>>
File: Mister_Sinister_001.jpg (112 KB, 244x400) Image search: [Google]
Mister_Sinister_001.jpg
112 KB, 244x400
No, he's going here
>>
>>83005381
porque no los dos?
>>
>>83005253
It would look like shit. They fucked apocalypse looks. They would make it look like a low budget iron man with steroids on screen.
>>
>>83005253
At first I thought little girl at the beginning of the film was Wanda, so I supposed they'd like to take it to House of M then she died and I was :(
>>
>>83005253
I hope so. But by the looks of it >>83005381 is right, which I guess is acceptable. Still 90s as fuck.
>>83005272
Not... really?
All these years later and "comic movies don't have to be word-for-word adaptations" still hasn't gotten through?
>>
File: 1414440525971.gif (1 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1414440525971.gif
1 MB, 512x288
>>83006976
>Aww Erik has a daughter, I guess it's Polaris
>Wait, "Maya"? That wasn't her name...
>Did he have a fourth ki-
>Oh. Oh no.
>>
>>83005381
I haven't seen it yet since I'm American but I got the impression the sinister tease was for Jackman's last wolverine movie. Am I wrong?
>>
>>83007627
We don't know. It could be either, it could be both. There's another tease for future movies that could fit into either of them or X-Force.
>>
>>83005381
>>83007627
Correct, Sinister is confirmed for the last Wolverine movie.

>>83005253
Yes no and maybe.

He could because that's essentially just Erik n' Charles; but he can't cross over with the FF because the X-Men contract doesn't say that he can, so it can't be anything to do with Franklin (not that we would expect him to want to link his work to that... failure). He can't use any other non-mutant heroes (other than those which are explicitly contained within the X-Men rights, which is probably very few if it isn't just Deadpool) so the end-game fight where mutants have to accept the sacrifice of human heroes is impossible as well. There's a very small chance that since Onslaught is actually directly linked to a human hero in the comics now he's off-limits anyway.

On the other hand, he didn't do Apocalypse, because he didn't have the Celestials to play around with and Apocalypse has ridiculous powers, so he did the Shadow King instead.

So yes, you might get a movie titled X-Men: Onslaught, but it wouldn't be about that guy there even if the costume kind of vaguely looked like a Saban version of him.
>>
Can't use franklin but why not legion?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.