[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIDE STORY PROGRESS GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING SCAVS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: oEaB09-07.jpg (813 KB, 900x2407) Image search: [Google]
oEaB09-07.jpg
813 KB, 900x2407
SIDE STORY PROGRESS

GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING SCAVS!
>>
We've already determined from past threads that the vast majority of fans would be okay with getting transformed into a yinglet.

That's cool n'all but what do you think your primary skill would be? You can't say being fancy.

Could you be a patriarch?
Would you be a grill and maybe a matriarch?
>>
>>82998548
I think it's confirmed if you're turned into a yinglet you're always a grill

and you're always smarter than 98% of the population so you'd pretty much automatically be part of your local yinglet gov unless something happened to you before you made the right connections
>>
File: pretty.png (226 KB, 307x390) Image search: [Google]
pretty.png
226 KB, 307x390
>>82998548
OP this following's like one week old and you're already trying to turn it into an magical realm.
Stop. Please.
Also this is like the last page of a commission, not exactly riveting stuff anyway you slice it. I recommend you save threads for actual canon updates.
Having said all that here's a ratbird waifu.
>>
>>83000233
There's been one instance of transformation whatsoever, and we don't understand anything about it.
The artist was paid to draw this one to follow a script.
>>
>>83000469
prove that they don't always turn female......all we have right now is proof that they turn female......
>>
File: 141687480574.png (17 KB, 155x171) Image search: [Google]
141687480574.png
17 KB, 155x171
>>83001067
By definition <<<they>>> don't, because there's only one case.
>>
>>83001421

side story still counts until the creator says it doesnt
>>
>>83001692
Poster's in the last thread said she already did. It's a commission, completely separate universe to her own work.
>>
>>83001810
he said she said....links because you're full of bullshit
>>
>>83001974
Coming from you that's laughable.
>>
>>83002162
links to prove your point
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.