[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so cool about Firestorm having transmutating powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: Firestorm_(Jefferson_Jackson).png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Firestorm_(Jefferson_Jackson).png
1 MB, 1280x720
What's so cool about Firestorm having transmutating powers now?

like how is that going to be helpful?
>>
>>82978555
>I am become casual, destroyer of threads
>>
>>82978555
wait, I know a little about Firestorm, but how far does this transmuting power go? Can he turn lead into gold and stuff? Because that's ridiculously OP from a financing perspective.
>>
>>82978625
He can transmute atoms. He is incredibly OP.
>>
>>82978625
The only thing he can't transmute is organics, and depending on the story that's a mental block.
>>
>>82978625
He can pretty much turn anything into anything else. He's like the most broken character imaginable. Sometimes he's written with some limits, like only being able to transmute inorganic materials. Also I don't think he can change an object's mass, and some versions can't transmute unless he understands the chemistry behind it.
>>
Wait, what, Firestorm is black, when the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>82979167
>>
>>82979056
That scene in Blackest Night, I was too casual to actually know or care about the characters, but when he transmuted that girl into salt I had to stop reading for a moment. That was rough man.
>>
>>82979461
Did you also have to stop and change your tampon too?
>>
>>82979304
I was under the impression he was some old fucking professor and Ronnie Raymond in the DC TV universe. When did that change?
>>
>>82979560
When ronnie raymonds actor got cast in x-files.
>>
>>82979304
zomg pandering time travelers!
>>
>>82979560
Ronnie died first episode of flash season two. He was replaced with Jax a few episodes in so Stein didn't implode
>>
>>82978555
Can he transmutate himself a better costume? Or at least one that doesn't make me hungry for McDonald's?
>>
>>82979125
>Sometimes he's written with some limits, like only being able to transmute inorganic materials
That's still seriously OP. Think about how useful he could be for a superhero team if used effectively. He could singlehandedly fund their entire operations.
>>
>>82979613

Had no idea. Thanks mate!
>>
Technically he should be able to solve every resource crisis in existence now. But he won't because comic books.
>>
>>82979726
Firestorm pretty much negates the concept of evil versions of Superman since he can create infinite Kryptonite.
>>
The TV shows don't let him do any actual transmutations and shit, it's mostly just him flying around throwing fireballs and occasionally absorbing radiation.

Like, he's the one person who could, for sure, take out Savage in an instant.
>>
>>82979798
>But he won't because comic books.

When he tried disabling the nukes across the world Russia and America got pissed and nuked his ass which made a new Firestorm who was completely devoid of Ronnies personality or control.
>>
>>82979056
are you sure you are not talking about the molecule man?
>>
Was /co/ always fucking casual center?
>>
>>82978555
We literally see him turn a meteor that's about blow up the earth into water. Pretty helpful if he can any weapon of mass destruction into a flower or something equally harmless.
>>
>>82979613
Technically he died in the finale but they didn't reveal it until s2 premiere.
>>
Ronniestorm transmuted something too, but it was a deleted scene
>>
>>82979893
He just learned his power last episode AFTER defeating Savage, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
ah I realized, how the fuck are they gonna transition Mick back into being a badguy.
>>
>>82979725
I personally find it one of the better costumes in the show, you can easily see the resemblance from the source material even without the Poofy Sleeves and the Headgear.
>>
>>82982421
Stealing (and sometimes brawling) is still a compulsion for Mick.
>>
>>82978555
>not knowing a character's biggest power
>>
>>82979056
Black Firestorm can. He healed Killer Frost.
>>
>>82979877
Captain Atom did it better, first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_h9KUju4w
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.