[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY CAN FLY THEY CAN FLY OVER THEY WERE JUST FLYING HIGHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: whatthefence.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
whatthefence.png
2 MB, 1366x768
THEY CAN FLY

THEY CAN FLY OVER

THEY WERE JUST FLYING HIGHER THAN THE FENCE

?!?!??!?!?!?!?1!?
>>
>>82971115
lol
>>
File: powerpuffgirls49-07.jpg (511 KB, 1243x1950) Image search: [Google]
powerpuffgirls49-07.jpg
511 KB, 1243x1950
>>82971115
They forgot/are caught up in the moment.
>>
It's funny how they played straight the kind of story TTG parodied a couple episodes ago.

Also, why the hell was choosing to save either the professor or the artifact such a big deal? There are three of them, and each one is strong enough to carry a grown man. One can fly after the professor, and another one can save the artifact.
>>
>>82971115
OP they don't fucking care.

They barely care when they animate, do you honestly think they care when they write or edit this shit?
>>
>>82971115
This episode was good. I like archaeology and Indiana Jones stuff in general. I liked exploring that temple full of those stereotypical Indiana Jones B-movie traps.

Jemica was a good frenemy villain. I like how Jemica was the main character of this episode instead of Buttercup. it was funny seeing the girls faun all over her. And the ending was funny, how Jemica just goes to another country to continue her crime.
>>
>>82978532
It was really bland, anon. None of it is really worthy of being called good unless you have really low standards
>>
>>82971115
Will kids be nostalgic towards this show when they grow up?
>>
>>82979481
Do the kids of yesteryears feel nostalgia from Butt Ugly Martians.
>>
>>82979406
>Stop liking what I don't like
>>
File: look.png (2 MB, 995x705) Image search: [Google]
look.png
2 MB, 995x705
>>82979406
I actually do have low standards, and I wouldn't even call that episode good.
You're right, it was kind of bland. I suppose that temple thing might've been interesting, but the ending and middle were weak.
>>
>>82978532
I'm with you. Plus, I liked how Jemica was a more "shade of grey" type of villain. The old show didn't really do stuff like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.