[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were to have super powers, would you rather have enhanced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: diana pym slap hal.jpg (2 MB, 2880x2217) Image search: [Google]
diana pym slap hal.jpg
2 MB, 2880x2217
If you were to have super powers, would you rather have enhanced physical attributes or some sort of force manipulation?
>>
Force manipulation probably. The GL Corps jobs like hell but Hal's power still has a hell of a lot more utility and potential than Diana's.
>>
speed force for sure
>>
If you put force after it, you can never lose
>>
>>82966530
>shitforce
>assforce
>cumforce
>>
>>82966290
enhanced physical, so I can be like Strider, Hayabusa, Snake Eyes, (insert ninja), and clean up the world from the shadows.
>>
>>82967115
Bah! How will a mere amateur like you stand against the wielder of the NINJA FORCE?!
>>
>>82967342
theyd be too busy fighting samurai force
>>
>>82967115
*teleports behind you*
heh... can't beat me kiddo
*unsheats katana*
not in a MILLION years
>>
>>82967382
The so-called Samurai "Force" is easily overcome by the power of my secret techniques, like "Eight Ninja Circle Kick" "Twelve Ninja Stabbing Circle" or "Rampaging Gang of Ninjas"
>>
>>82966290

Physical attributes no question.

I feel like any sort of super powers is just asking for the government to hunt you down and kill you or worse.

Physical attributes means I would be much harder to neutralize by surprise i believe.
>>
>>82966290
Tigerforce
>>
>>82967865
Heard you need to drink tiger sperm or eat a tiger cock in order to acquire it if we are going my comedy martial arts lore.
>>
>>82967865
Hi, Charlie Sheen
>>
>>82966290
Enhanced physical stuff.
Force manipulation is dandy, but not very useful in the real-world while being faster and stronger and tougher has lots of real-world applications.
>>
>>82966290
Enhanced physical attributes. As long as I can tank bullets and explosion, Id be king of the world.
>>
>>82966290
Enhanced physical attributes if the enhanced physical attributes are well balanced for their tier. Basically something like Superman or Spider-man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.