[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the difference between ultimate spiderman and amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: many many spideys.jpg (90 KB, 1024x320) Image search: [Google]
many many spideys.jpg
90 KB, 1024x320
what is the difference between ultimate spiderman and amazing spiderman?
>>
Amazing is the oringal Spider-Man where ultimate is an alternative universe Spider-Man where the story all takes place while he is still in highschool.
>>
>>82961552
This. Plus, in TASM Peter becomes more and more mature whilst in Ultimate he is a spoiled brat forever.
>>
>>82961568
I am going to assume you mean Ultimate Cartoon Peter and not Ultimate Comics Peter. because Ult. Comics Peter matured a changed a lot over his brutal life.
>>
>>82961688
He also died. Twice
>>
>>82961430
About 12 feet
>>
>>82961791
which is less times than amazing peter has died
>>
>>82961825
Yeah, but Ultimate Pete is dead dead.
>>
>>82961430
I think you might be asking this because the current totality of Spidey merch is labeled 'Ultimate' and features a cartoonish version of Spider-Man. This is because the current main Spider-Man product (at least until his movie comes out in a year or so) is the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon series.

It's kinda-sorta based on the comic book Ultimate Spider-Man, which re-told the classic 60's comics in a modern format, and kept Peter Parker in high school for the entirety of the run. Other than the high school setting and the character designs though, it has very little in common with its namesake.

Amazing Spider-Man is the title of Spider-Man's flagship book set in the 'normal' Marvel comic book universe. It's a lot less cartoony. Peter is an adult with a variety of jobs (right now he's a millionaire CEO based out of China...I think? I need to catch up) and facing threats old and new. Most developments in Spider-Mans character happen in the Amazing Spider-Man book and when people refer to the 'Amazing Spider-Man' as a character they're usually referring to the 'generic' comic book Spidey from the core line of comics and the media that's based on those (the films, the 90's cartoon, a variety of toys, etc.)
>>
>>82961916
Only after the second time when his universe was destroyed.
>>
>>82961916
he came back, moved to mexico with mary jane, and then ultimate universe was destoyed
>>
>>82961953
Universe ending shit is pretty much the only way to kill Spider-Man. The world and reality have to fall to ruin if you want Spider-Man to stay down
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.