[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I need to get revenge against the one who denied me my place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Tak26[1].jpg (31 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Tak26[1].jpg
31 KB, 512x384
>I need to get revenge against the one who denied me my place as an Invader
>Oh, I'll go to his planet and take his place
>take the place of a guy who's not even an actual invader, but rather sent as a way to get rid of him
>>
>>82950452
She didn't knew that. For her he was sent in an mission while she stayed making food.
>>
Is Zim getting popular again? There seems to be a lot of threads popping up
>>
>>82950489
It was sparked again, it really was a good show and I wish we could have seen more.
>>
>>82950478
I'm pretty sure it was public knowledge he was exiled to Foodcourtia
Either that, or Tak is stupid enough to actually believe Zim was sent to an unknown planet to get rid of him. The Tallest weren't exactly talking in a non-sarcastic tone when they sent him there
>>82950489
I just rewatched it
Tak's a mary sue
>>
>>82950452
Didn't the Tallest approve of her plan
>>
>>82950548
>Tak's a mary sue
She just has the normal amount of competence an irken invader is supposed to have.
>>
>>82950727
Zim can be very competent too, he just have trouble getting priorities right.
>>
>>82950568
Yes, but I think they only knew after Zim reported
>>
>>82950489
The new comic series is comedy gold
>>
>>82950811
He's literally defective. He was actually supposed to be decommissioned in an episode that never got finished before the series got canned.
>>
>>82951060
He was to be decommissioned because he was chaotic force of nature too dangerous to live, though his competency plays a big factor.
>>
>>82950478
Yes she did. Right before Zim blasted her off into space, she said something along the lines of that Zim's mission was a lie and that the Tallest were just trying to get rid of him.
>>
She was definitely in on the scam, but she planed to make earth valuable to the tallest to prove herself.

Plus her real goal was revenge on Zim, becoming an invader proper was a side benifit.
>>
>>82951060
To good of an 'Invader'... Literally, the computer was supposed to say that he was everything an Invader should be in terms of the level of destruction and mayhem he can cause. If he hadn't been on Irk and some other planet... whew, legend stuff man.
>>
>>82953590
Apparently he killed the original tallest and was just a scientist or some shit.
>>
I think it was mostly just a personal vendetta against him for ruining her life desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.