[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lmg/ Lost Media General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1463622002154.jpg (103 KB, 465x660) Image search: [Google]
1463622002154.jpg
103 KB, 465x660
What does /co/ think of A day with Spongebob Squarepants? I don't see it talked about much here, I watched it and the jokes aren't very funny at all but it's alright otherwise. But seriously, do we have any new info? Also, Lost media thread
>>
We need a new holy grail.
>>
>>82947746
We could always look for the pre-hard drive theft version of Food Fight.
>>
>>82947746
this thread again.
... sigh
>>
I have lost media
>>
Good I made it in for the bump, I'll finish my post. For anyone who was interested in the unfinished finale for The Angry Beavers, I just found out that some storyboards (official ones, actually) got leaked. Maybe not everyone knows but it's here: http://lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Angry_Beavers_Finale_%22A_Tail_of_Two_Rangers/Bye_Bye_Beavers%22_%282001_Unaired_Episode%29

12 full boards of it. It's nice to see, considering you couldn't make out a lot of the audio.
>>
The hell is this
>>
>>82952323
>new fag
>>
File: Tumblr_o5lvv6Cnek1uh8xtho1_500.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_o5lvv6Cnek1uh8xtho1_500.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
"The plot involves Billy wanting to release his inner demons, deciding to go about doing so by drilling a hole into his head. Atoms described it as being "completely inappropriate for Cartoon Network", though he felt that the characters were too fun to use only once, and decided to evolve the short into an entire series."~Lost Media Wiki
Is anyone else hyped for this? Can someone try to get a good rip at the Troma filmfest?
>>
>>82952449
The film festival already happened and it's been posted? Unless I'm dumb and missing something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTyJ3Yecx0
>>
>>82952519
I honestly didn't know... sry anon.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (9 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
9 KB, 310x162
WHAT IN THE SWEET SUCCULENT FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN SHIT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVrMP8us6Q
>>
>>82952573
thats a voice from family guy
>>
>>82952573
thats a voice from king of the hill
>>
>>82952573
that's a voice from a human
>>
>>82952573
thats a voice from the garfield pet force movie
>>
>>82947746
Leave it alone, anon.
>>
>>82952573
that's a voice from END THIS NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES A MEME
>>
>>82952953
>asking for it
come on, shut the fuck up

if anything you'll do it in other threads and it might

I wasn't even trying to meme, I noticed Lois' dad's voice in there, and bobby's friend from king of the hill in there. I posted once and noticed later and posted again.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.