[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just copped. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1821
Just copped. Thoughts?
>>
>>82947237
Shit. It got close to good with Court of Owls and Zero Year but nope, still shit.
>>
>>82947237
Meh
>>
Batman #51?

It was...eh. Meant to be a crowd-pleaser, but when you compare it to #1, you can see that both Snyder and Capullo have gotten soft.
>>
>muh city
>>
>>82947237
I just finished reading the whole run a couple days ago, and while I liked it, it mostly read like a greatest hits album. Court of Owls and Superheavy were the closest it came to doing something of its own, and even then the latter felt almost like a Knightfall remake.
>>
Goddamn how come no one liked this on /co? It was cool
>>
>>82948266
I really liked 51.

The run as a whole was pretty solid apart from death of the family.
>>
>>82947237
Meh
>>
Dat shit is wrong on so many levels.
>>
Felt like it tried to be like that last issue of Morrison's Batman, only shit actualy happened in Morrison's issue.
>>
Didn't like the run overall, he can't write the joker
Didn't like the issue pictured
Dont have much hope for the future but will probably keep reading on /co/ as they release
>>
>>82947237
Snyder has good ideas but mediocre execution and has worse endings than Stephen King.

and he tried too hard with spoopy Joker. We get it, you have a background in horror.

it was okay but it will be forgotten in time and even DC will eventually stop pushing Court of Owls
>>
Cancer that is Harper Row.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.